Chapter 7

7. Secret enticement

~~ Natalia Wright ~~

I open the door and Kayla walks dressed up. Big Drew gave her a ticket as well so she's my date.

" you ain't even dressed yet? "

" I just got out the shower. I'll be ready damn " I say. We walk back into my room. I slip on black panties and black bra.

" why are you wearing that dress? " She says pointing to the black dress I put out.

" it's simple and classy "

" scrap it. You need to show your figure cuz you want to attract modelling agencies right? " I nod.

" should I straighten my hair or leave it curly? "

" leave it curly " I open my closet and grab a black jumpsuit. I pull it on but when it gets to my ass the struggle almost kills me. I find a cute pair of black and white heels which I put on.

I grab my Michael Kors gold watch and my Michael Kors gold Lana Clutch. We make our way to my car. The drive over is simply just us catching up. We don't see each other often but she's still my main chick.

When we arrive at the event the valet open the doors for us. I didn't realize it was this fancy. He hands me the car ticket before we walk up the stairs to the event. We hand our invites before entering.

We walk around looking at all the art here.

" so what made you forget that your boyfriend's family is famous? " she shrugs before grabbing us both a glass of wine.

" they his friends but they been riding for ages and you don't care for celebrities. You all bout models. If they were models I woulda told you "

" Damn am I really like that?"

" you, your fashion and sly attitude is that deep " she says making me me laugh. " I love this painting " she says before laughing.

" we not made fa this art thing are we?" She shakes her head. Drew walks over in a suit.

" hey Drew " he smiles at me.

" Hey Lia, Hey Kayla " he says.

" come on. Come with me " he says. We look up at the dj thing and nobody is there.

" ain't you supposed to be Djing? "

" I am but I need to introduce you " He walks us to a lady.

" Natalia this is Ivanka Trump "

" Ivanka Trump of Trump model management " I say.

" nice to meet you Natalia " she says kissing me on the cheek.

" I heard you wanted to find a modelling agency for yourself. " she opens her clutch and takes a business card out. " send me, personally your portfolio and I'll pass it on "

" thank you so much Ivanka " he walks me over to another woman.

" Natalia meet Elle Macpherson "

" of New York Modelling Management, it's nice to meet you "

" you should... Join our modelling company. You have a great body.. You should join " she says struggling with English because she's Italian.

" thank you " I say. She hands me another business card. She looks at me in a creepy way as we walk away.

" no more. I like Trump. Elle was creepy " I say making Drew laugh.

" she was eyeing you up " Kayla says.