"Oh Leonardo sometime comes like once every 2 years to check on his young boys" she explained turning her head back to me.

"Leonardo?" I repeated her as I smiled to myself internally. That was such a hot name and it definitely suited his hot face. Leonardo...Leo....Italian? Ooh.

"The guy who's staring at you right now", she shrugged, a smirk playing on her closed mouth.

"He's not staring at me", I hesitated. It sounded more like a hopeful question than a defiant statement.

"Fine...he's eye raping you...I don't get why, he NEVER looks at girls even when they're throwing themselves at his feet", she wondered out loud.

"How do you know his name?", I inquired. Leonardo, the name was everything.

"How do you NOT know his name? He's pretty famous around here."

"Does he know you?", I asked trying to ignore my stomach which was twisting and turning in excitement.

"Yeah..." Tara breathed out lowering her gaze.

"How?" I snapped taking off my sunglasses. Shit just got serious. She knew him, and never had told me about him?! Oh hell no.

"Can we not talk about it?"  She pleaded.

"You were pretty much talking nearly all night to Andre", I stated, not forgetting to add a wink. We both knew they hadn't 'talked' much.

"Don't tell the others...please?" She practically begged me.

"I wouldn't dream of it sweetie", I reassured her, "So are you back together?" I implored.

"Yeah, yeah we are", Tara replied finally, allowing a great big smile to appear on her face.

"That's great babe! I'm happy for you but be careful honey", I hugged her. She returned my bear hug and we started to walk.

"He's Leonardo's best friend", Tara suddenly broke out as we started walking back to school.

"Who is?"

"Andre...when we were dating, he just used to say hello to me then leave us two alone".

"Oh...we should head back now; Ash is probably looking for us", I didn't like thinking about him or his mates, the kiss still playing in my mind.

"I'm going to make it up to you for last night", she nudged me playfully.

"How?"

"You can get to know Andre; we'll both go to his house tonight", her eyes huge with excitement.

"How is that repaying me?" I burst out laughing as we opened the school doors. I sure didn't want to be that awkward third person, watching her and Andre make out whilst I looked at the walls. No way.

"You'll see", Tara chimed as she shot me a dirty wink. What was that supposed to mean? Was I supposed to be worried? Okay, I'm worried.

I was sat in Chemistry with Kimberley, the teacher had set us some equations to do whilst he was marking some papers, and Kim was going on about how magnificent her parent's private island was. I do love Kim but sometimes she can be really annoying just like she was now.

"So then my stupid Dior bag landed in the swimming pool so Daddy had to buy me a new one", she was ranting on while I nodded my head, pretending that I was listening.

"He's so hot, I should have worn shorter clothes" I heard some girls speak behind me as I typed a few numbers into my calculator.

"I know right...the things that I would do to Leonardo...ugh! He never comes here though, why has he come now?" the other one replied as they burst out into fits of giggling. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I gripped my pen angrily. Why was I feeling so jealous for? It's not like we were dating or anything? But he is MINE. Those bitches do not stand a chance with him, in fact I don't either but I felt comfortable with the idea that he was mine only.

The school day finally came to an end after 3 hours of torturous chemistry which I personally felt like banging a break against my head to keep me awake.

"I was thinking we'd hit the mall today", Ashley announced as we walked towards our cars.

"I can't, I've got a lot of homework" I replied as Tara clung onto my arm.

"Oh, what about you Tee?", Ashley asked again as the girls opened Ashley's car doors.

"Nah, maybe another time?"

"OK, see you tomorrow hoe bags", Ash waved at us before sitting inside her Cadillac.

"Bye!" I cooed as I unlocked my car as well.

"Andre's mansion...here we come" Tara giggled as she got in the car with me. She leaned into change the station but was surprised when I swatted her hand. I was going to be the first person to play music in my Baby.

'TONIGHT I'M GETTING OVER YOU, TONIGHT I'M GETTING OVER YOU' screamed out of the speakers. Great. Carly Rae Jepson even knew how I felt about 'Mr. Green Eyes I'm Sexy And You Know It It's Because I'm Italian I'm A Sex God Leonardo'. I sighed.

I needed to get him the hell away from my thoughts, it was just a kiss, Ari, I told myself. Yeah, but a really hot, made my knees melt type of kiss, my inner self argued.

"That boy better have prepared some food for me, I need comforting, man this life is hard", I muttered putting my car into reverse.