Chapter Twenty-Two: Weird.

Start from the beginning

The silence that follows our outburst is deafening. Everyone is staring at us with wide eyes, wondering what's going to happen next.

What happens is that Zayn backs down and murmurs, ''Fine'' before getting off the bus.

As I watch him leave, I suddenly have to grab hold of the railing of the bus so I don't fall off it onto the road. ''Argh,'' I mumble, as black spots colour my vision.

''Riley? Riley? What's up?'' Louis rushes towards me, holding me tight.

I know my eyes are open. I know I should see something in front of me.

But all I see is black.

I close my eyes and squeeze, wishing the black spots away. And when I open them, they slowly fade.

''I'm fine, I don't know what came over me.''

''Maybe the heat.'' he replies.

''Maybe.'' I stand up shaking. I force a smile at him before slowly getting off the bus.

It's definitely not the heat.

~*~

We visit two museums, a water park, a theme park and so many shops I can barely keep count. Everyone buys new clothes and souvenirs for their families, amongst other things.

When we get back to the hotel, Charity, Holly, Nikki, Erin and I decide to go to the hotel's pool, to check it out. Everyone else stay in their rooms, relaxing. Tonight is going to be a nice movie night in one of our rooms. More than likely my room, since we've got the sixty inch plasma TV.

We get changed into our bikinis, take our towels and go down to the pool. It's seven o'clock, but its still warm.

''We should all jump in at the same time,'' Erin suggest, grinning at us. We all nod, agreeing. We grab each others hands and on the count of three, we run and jump into the pool, making a humongous splash that nearly makes the little kids drown. I swim over to one rapidly, pulling him up from under the water, patting its back.

''You okay?'' I ask, taking him to the shallow end. He just stares at me. Oh, he's Greek.

''Uh... you,'' I point at him. ''Good?'' I give him a thumbs up, raising my eyebrows to make it more like a question.

The kid laughs and nods at me, patting my arm. I have no idea what he's laughing at, but oh well. I let him swim away, shrugging to myself.

''Nice Greek you have there,'' a voice by my ear makes me jump. I turn around quickly and splash Leo in the face.

''You scared me!'' I say, slowly walking away, my feet thankfully reaching the floor.

''Sorry Riley,'' he offers me a smile, but I just splash him again.

''Dude, I'm not Greek so I don't know how to speak Greek. Duh.'' I'm about to splash him again, for the fun of it, but he grabs my wrists before I can, grinning.

''What is a.. dude?''

I laugh, wriggling out of his grasp and quickly swimming away, hoping he doesn't catch me. But being Greek, of course he does. They swim a lot in Greece, since its almost always hot and there's lots of beaches and water everywhere.

I squeal and climb out of the pool, just as he reaches my legs and takes hold of them. ''A dude, is a boy.''

''Oh. Why do you not say boy then?''

''Because, Leonardo,'' I wink at him. ''Dude sounds cooler.''

''My name is not Leonardo.''

I giggle. ''I know it isn't, DiCaprio.''

I pull my legs out of his grasp and run off, grabbing my towel up in the process, leaving him confused and wanting more.

~*~

Ohh, Leo is in the picture. *.*

What do you guys think is going to happen, eh eh?

Do you think Riley should give him a chance?

Do you think Zayn likes him?

Do you think they'll date?
*wriggles eyebrows*

You'll have to wait and see. ;)

Please vote and comment, my favourite comment will get a dedication, okay?

Amber. <3