"Shut up nigga, I can go take this shit back and buy me some glasses to cover my eyes." Rob said flicking Bryson's head. "Nah my bad big bruh ima shut up and go get my bags now." He said getting up.

"Anyways wussam Coco" he said now sitting beside her. "I'm doing good how are you?" She asked blushing.

"For somebody who don't got nobody on they roster you sholl is blushing at a nigga" Que said before she got to reply to her question. Tokyo hit him in the chest and Coco threw a pillow at him. "Damn ima shut up" he said holding his hands up.

"Anyways what you doing today I fell asleep last night and forgot to text you." Coco said turning her body to Rob. "I was gone stay over here for the day but if you wanna do something we can." Rob said sliding in asking her out.

Think for a quick second Coco just wanted to see what hanging with him would be like. "Ok I'll go with you but can Bryson come?" She asked pouting a little. "Nope" he needs to get his room together because I'm not doing it." Tokyo said butting in. "You right sis I forgot he has to get settled in." Coco said getting up.

She went to the bathroom and came back out to Que and Bryson on the floor trying to put each other in a headlock. She wasn't worried because Tokyo was calm just staring at them and Rob was on his phone. She waked past them and gave Tokyo a hug and turned around and left out the house with Rob behind her.

" what they tussling for anyways?" Coco asked getting in Rob's truck. "Bryson said Tokyo loved him more than Que, Tokyo said she loved you more so they said they wanted to fight for her love. Idk them niggas annoying" Rob said shrugging.

"Not too much on my cousins" Coco said looking at Rob backing out the yard. "When you start claiming them as family?" Rob asked looking at her. 

"Before y'all got there Tokyo said I was her sister and ima claim yall as my cousin now."

"Black niggas always calling somebody family once they around each other to long, and I can't be yo cousin anyways." He said smiling.

"And why not asshole?!"

"Because you gone be my lady duh, I don't wanna fuck my cousin."

"Ohh well I'm not fucking you so don't wait on it stinks butt." She said flicking his shades. "You ain't deny becoming my girl so what you wanna do?" He said take his glasses off and looking at her while he was at the stop light.

Growing hot and nervous Coco just chose to switch the conversation. "Well we can go to the mall and get something to eat if you keep me out too late." She replied turning her head and crossing her legs.

"You not on shit for real but we gone get there. And we can go to the mall but ima go to the other on cross town by my house so I can drop whatever I buy off." Rob said get on the highway.

"Definitely might be on shit but ok.."Coco said to herself, grabbing the aux cord.

"Mane what you finna play?" Rob said texting on his phone right quick. "Idk ima let the spirit guide me and pick for me" she hit shuffle and turned the volume up playing.........

What's up, Gwayy?
In the cut with my twin, we be vibin' (We be vibin)
Classy bitch, but they know I be outside with it (I be outside)
Hundred deep in the section, we be wildin' (Yeah, we be wildin")
Won't catch me playin' with no broke nigga, that's childish What's up, Gwayy?

Doing the TikTok dance Coco was enjoying the song too much for him. With he turned down the song and just looked at he in a duh tone.

"Ok I see I can't play me and Tokyo's playlist. I got something better I think...

Yeah (yeah), biggest boss in it (yeah)
You just let me fuck
Hope you ain't put your feelings in it (hope you ain't put your feelings in it)
Big 49, them niggas know I handle business (them niggas know I handl business)
And I run my city like a track star (like a track star)
Alright, I know they know I'm know for gettin' them packs off (I'm gettin' them packs off)
I do illegal shit every day like I ain't got nothin' (like I got nothin')
I keep my business to myself 'cause I don't trust niggas (yeah)
And once I fuck her, then it's fuck her
I don't fuck with her (I don't fuck with her)

This was one of his unreleased songs he sent to see if she liked it and by the way she was rapping every word. He was gonna release it just for her. He couldn't help to just stare at her. He was staring that his eyes turned dark red. He started to feel how he felt when he got the twins in the truck that night. He put back on his glasses and tried to think of something too turn him off.

Noticing that Rob was zoned out Coco called him but he didn't respond he just kept his eyes on the road. Feeling like she did something Coco just turned the music down and got quiet too. The silence lasted for another minute. Rob snapped out of his trance and looked at Coco she was now on her phone just strolling on ig to keep her from bothering him.

"My bad I tend to space out sometimes." Rob said knocking her out her phone and thoughts.

"Oh I thought I had did something to you I called your name and you ignored me so I just wanted to give you a moment." She just now noticed that they were at the mall parking.

"You ain't did noting to me ma'ma, I just got shit on my mind" Rob said licking his lips looking at her putting on lipgloss. She paused because she heard him call her ma'ma and it made her feel some kind of way.

"You think you slick leave your purse in here, I got all we need for today." Rob noticed she was looking through her purse to make sure she had everything.

"What if I wanna buy something expensive Robert?" She said in a duh tone. "Then I'll buy it Coco, I'm the one who said go with me and this our first date so come on." He said opening his door. When he got out he did a lil stretch and she saw the gun on hip. That turned her on even more.

She opened her door and got out too. She just had her phone with her so felt like she was empty handed. "Coco get your damn purse you standing here looking awkward." Rob said chuckling at her. She huffed grabbing it out the truck she felt way better now.

He came to her side of the car holding a stack of money. "Here was all he said. Thinking she was gonna catch on she just looked at him confused. "Open your purse and put it in there so you can feel like you spend your own money" "Rob I don't need you money fr I'm good."she said still putting it in her purse.

"Mmmhhhmm" was all he said locking their fingers walking to the mall doors........(next chapter 🤭 2000 word)

👁️‍🗨️👄👁️ HEY YALL LIKE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE

👁️‍🗨️👄👁️ HEY YALL
LIKE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE