Chapter 31

The second match of the series Started and they all did their best in stadium subhman was thinking about something.

Subhman know how much ishan was confident that he will make Australia regret for everything.

And he will make India win this series it's so important for him because of this ishan was practicing hard.

After team ends their practice still ishan practice for extra hours so that his performance on field will get better and better.

And also he starve himself because of how hard he practice also subhman didn't did anything with ishan because of how much ishan get tired of practicing and then he don't have energy to do anything.

Well our subhman gets sad because he didn't did anything with ishan but he understands that it's normal for him to understand ishan.

They win the second match too this time also everyone give their best at this match.

Surya Bhai was being incredible in this match he was doing very well and handling team on filed is also so awasome.

He use every bowler in correct time he did best as a captain and  as a player too.

But this time also he didn't get to score his century ishan hit his half century and subhman dance because of this.

And after that the third match they didn't win this match but they tried their best till last.

They give Their hundred percent in this match too but this time Australia beat them but no problem they will win next match so it's not a big deal.

But ishan was sad because he want to make India proud and also he didn't score in this match but rohit Bhai Virat bhai and subhi was their motivating him.

But he was sad still smile for everyone around them because he don't want to make them sad.

In fourth match he didn't play instead of him shreyas played and India won this series.

In dressing room everyone cheered  up and started to dance and cheer for their team they all were happy and someone was extra happy because of something.

When everyone was present in room subhman looked at ishan and take his hand and took him to center if the room.

And kneeled down in front of him and said,

Subhman:- ishan I know I am not perfect and maybe I am nothing infornt of you but I want to tell you that you are my world my everything the most Important person in my life you are my sunshine my moon the gravity to my earth the brightest star of my sky the only planet their humans are persent in my galaxy the deepest part of ocean the highest peck of my mountain the blood that my heart pump every second and what not.
You are my passion and marring you was the best decision that my grandparents take after marrying you I realised that i can't even think about someone before you there was no one after marrying you still you are and always you are .
I know I said we will get divorced after some years of our marriage but I don't think we will goone do that now.
I just want to say that spend your whole life with me as my partner ishan Kishan i already married you so asking you for marriage was nothing but asking to be my life patner till last breath was everything for me.
Will you accept me ishan will you spend your life with me.

Ishan had tears in his eyes the room is silent subhman also had tears in his eyes ishan made subhman stand and hugged him after pulling back he said,

Ishan:- subhi you are my soul you are my angel you are my life yes I will spend my whole life with you i can't even think about someone else i just want you and only you .

Subhman:- I love you ishu.

Ishan:- i love you too subhi they hugged each other and kissed.

The whole team started clapping for them and cheering for them .

Everyone congratulate them .

------------------------------------

So only one last chapter is reaming then we are done with this story.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.