Chapter 26

Soon their T-20 series with Australia going to be start so subhman and ishan have to leave for banglore because the match held their.

They both were packing their luggage and the things they goone need .

Everyone in the house was helping that as they both are fighting more and packing less.

Subhman and ishan's flight from Punjab to Bangalore was at 3:30 at afternoon and they will goone land in Bangalore at 2 in early morning.

Well they were quite happy about that because at 2 am no one will goone Take their photos or media was not goone be present their.

So it's relif to them because they don't want them to be suspicious or don't want to give any reason to hate them or spread any false news.

They both were still fighting our small things and ishan was on fire because subhman was eating his brain and he was disturbing him .

He shout on subhman very loudly and now subhman was slucking and winning like a baby .

Although ishan have to admit that subhman was looking adorable and his husband is hot, sexy,cute , handsome at a time .

The man he married with is perfect but subhman was irritating him too.

So he said to Subhman to shut his mouth and pack his luggage because if he forget something then it's going to be a problem.

Subhman the started to pack his luggage and a pout form on his lips.

Ishan saw that and then after finishing his packing he went toward subhman and made him look toward him.

He then grab subhman's face and kissed on his pout of his lips .he kiss multiple times untill the pout is faded.

Subhman smiled and then kissed ishan and said,

Subhman:- I am sorry i should have let you do your work when you are already buzy i irritate you sorry.

Ishan:- subhi I am sorry too i should not shout on you and it's my fault too.

Subhman:- I just want your attention and you are not giving me that you are busy doing everything acsept looking at me and you didn't even kiss me today and you didn't even hug me today.
And you were ignoring me.

He started to complain ishan smiled at subhman's cuteness.

It's not like subhman act like this with everyone but he act like this with ishan because he love him and ishan know that.

Ishan:- I am sorry for ignoring you and i promise I will never do that again okey.
But you have to understand na that sometimes anger took our is right please forgive me.

Subhman:- okey and thank you now I am happy.

Ishan smiled and then he kissed subhman again.

It's not like mens will always act like baby in front of everyone but when they love someone from their heart and the love is more then their ego then they don't mind acting like that too.

They both change their clothes and grab everything they need then they went downstairs to eat something.

Subhman's mom:- ishan subhi come here the food is still hot come and eat this before it gets cold

Subhman:- yes mummy we are coming

They both sat together and started to eat with family.

Subhman's dad:- both of you best of luck for your match and give your hundred percent okey my boys.

Subhman and ishan:- yes we will dad.

Subhman's grandfather:- make sure that you both don't get hurt while playing and eat on time and take care of yourself.

Ishan:- we will dadaji don't worry.

Subhman:- yes and ishan is there to take care of me and I am there to take care of him .

Everyone smiled then subhman's sister said.

Subhman's sister:- guys hurry up we have to go to airport.

Subhman and ishan:- yes di.

Then subhman's sister drop them on airport and they both take their flight to Bangalore.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And one of you said that for India winning yesterday's match double update so I did and about third story crazy for you I will update tonight okey.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

And thank you so much for 50 followers on Wattpad.