Bubble Buddies / Steven's hidden power

Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I look down at my phone to check the time.

" 7:45 idiot."

I squinted my eyes, seeing Urbosa in the doorway looking annoyed with me.

" What? Are you mad at me right now?"

" Hmph. No, I think this date is stupid. You canceled Steven's training. He has some crazy untapped potential, I'm telling you."

I just walked past her heading to the bathroom and started undressing. She is lying through her teeth, but I won't press on the matter unless it gets serious.

" Look, the kid needed to rest, and has he been able to move on to weapon summoning?"

" No. Simple as that." She said in the doorway of the bathroom as I was fully undressed

" No blushing like when you first got a peek."

"Nope, you forget I look through your eyes occasionally."

" Did you just admit to being a pervert?"

" No, I consider myself more of someone with a taste for the finest things."

I just chuckled in response as she walked up to me, I could feel what she felt, and right now, I didn't know if she or I was aroused. I didn't have to think for long as I could physically feel my blood moving downward. She still has this effect on me after all this time, but she turned me down 100 years ago.

" Still not happening, so don't let Y/N Jr get too happy." She said after tapping on my back, allowing herself to be absorbed back in through my skin.

" Oh, haha. I thought we agreed that you would turn off that part of the connection." No response as usual when this happens ever so often. She can't take other jokes, but oh sexual ones are ok.

I turned on the shower and grabbed my washcloth and soap( Your preference). After scrubbing the dirt off thoroughly, I washed my hair with coconut-scented shampoo, I immediately dried off and rushed to get dressed in casual clothes.

" Don't know why you choose to buy regular clothes. You could just shapeshift idiot." I could feel the eye roll in my head.

" Because it makes me feel good to have a good sense of fashion and be able to afford the lifestyle. Now, if you excuse me, I need to put on cologne and call Steven to tell him to get ready." I sprayed on some Dolce & Gabbana light blue intense(if you know you know) and grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet as I exited the room.

The date was from 9 am till 4 pm and I had planned everything first, we would eat breakfast, then we'd head along to Fun Land let the kids ride a couple of rides and I would talk with Priyanka and get to know her. It is a simple day but effective in becoming friends.

" More like getting in her pants."

" She looks happily married."

" Sure, that'll stop you."

I just shook my head and headed out of the house and into my car wasting no time I started the car and called Steven. He picked up immediately, and I could hear him starting the shower.

" Sup little dude, ya just getting in the shower."

"Yeah, in fact, I just woke up a couple of minutes ago, and I'm rushing."

" Nah, don't worry, Steven. I'll head to Connie's house first, and then we'll head out to pick you up, ya got thirty minutes."

" Well, goodbye, see ya when ya get here."

I hung up the phone and put my car in drive, pulling out of the lot and heading straight to Priyanka's house. As I drove by the houses of others, I started to reminisce and how I'd never been one to date because I'm immortal, and now I've let my guard down with Saddie and now even Priyanka They both just had to have another romantic interest, and then there's Pearl, the one closest to me, but it doesn't feel real. I've only been here for a few weeks. ( Changing the timeline to give Steven growth)