𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝟐

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝟐 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
ೃ⁀➷
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝟐 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺ೃ⁀➷           𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰,        𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚

FINNEY BLAKE POV

I WAS SITTING AT MY DESK, with bright smile on my face. life was going well to say the least.

it had been 3 years since i've gotten kidnapped by the grabber and killed him.

so many rumors spread about me and my family tho especially with gwen and her "dreams".

but i didn't care. because what was important to me was that me and my sister were safe.

Dad was getting better at discipline since he was watching what he was drinking.

Matt, Buzz, and Matty kept there distance with me but would still give comments.

But for the most part, and the only sad part about all this...was robin. i missed him. i wish he'd come out with me. that, that phone call...it didn't seem like the last time i would hear him...

...

The school bell rang and i got up. Oh, did i mention me and donna were talking? yup, i mustered up the courage to talk to her and now we're dating. of course gwen helped me and all but still.

I met donna in the hallway and grabbed her hand.

"How are you today finney" she said sweetly

"i'm okay. what about you?"

"i'm good" she smiled.

we walked out together, out the school and into the blaring sun.

many kids were out playing knowing the grabber wasn't here to snatch anyone anymore, people got more comfortable.

Gwen showed up to me and donna as she was hanging with and friends at school.

All three of us walked happily.

When we reached a certain corner tho, i noticed a paper moving around in the wind. it had been stabled multiple times on the wooden pole but still had its corners out.

Something about it made me curious so i had to walk up to it.

"Christine Young, Missing. Last found wearing a pink tank top with dark blue jean jacket and dark blue jeans."

"jesus fucking christ!" i shouted.

donna looked at me then at the paper

"but the grabber is dead? how could that be?" she asked

"you said you killed him! the police saw his body in that make shift pit in the basement" gwen said

"i know I KNOW! i don't get it" i said running my fingers through my hair.

Just then, a Black van approached us.

"Guys. Stay behind me. this one likes magic tricks"

author speaks:

HAHAHAHA the corny joke at the end LMAOOO

i'm keeping it. obviously this is just a sketch, i'm currently writing one for miguel and i'm gonna make a part 2 for gwen's pov and shit like that

anywyas byeee guys!!!