hickey prank

chapter 5: hickey prank
ages: 18+
warnings: kissing, swearing

I giggled setting up the camera. Mason and i have been just recently making youtube videos since mason wanted to use some of his fame for different platforms, for different things.

I supported it bc well he is my man so it only makes
sense. the camera was finally propped right on the dashboard.

Now...y'all. don't come for me on why i chose to put it there. ik a lot of couples be cheating there way through views but he knows i love to make videos myself and we never done a prank before. so this would be the first. so this would be very real an authentic! i promise 🤞🏼.

i smiled at the camera and pressed record.

"Hey guys!!! so today, i'm finally going to be pranking mason. i know a lot of you have requested us to do one. so I WILL be taking on the lead. so spam team y/n in the comments below."

"this prank will be the hickey prank. now your probably wondering how i'm going to do this in the car but, i always carry around a small pallet and stuff just in case"

"mason is still getting ready. probably talking to miguel or whatever." i rolled my eyes as i started to create this 'hickey'.

Once i was finished, i waited for mason to get here. we were supposed to go to the mall to get some things for our house and ourselves.

i finally saw him and got ready to start the prank.

"hey baby" he said opening the door and rushing in

"hi" i said with a light smile

he leaned in and i kissed him.

"so sorry. i was taking long bc miguel was fussing about his girl and how she was messing with um..some guy named dd osama"

[I REALLY FUCKING HOPE YALL GET THAT REFERENCE]

i made a face where i was surprised but didn't want to be apart of it.

"oh wow. didn't she make a song with him our something"

"mhm. he saying she fucked him. willing" mason said starting the car

i raised my eyebrows and moved hair to the opposite side so mason can clearly see the hickey and went on my phone.

"so how was my gir-" he paused.

"baby..." he said

"hm" i hummed back looking at him innocently.

"okay. i'm gonna believe that i gave you that"

"gave me what?"

"y/n/n. i'm not playing with you. did i or did i not give you that hickey?"

"hickey??? what the hell! where" i said acting all shocked and shiii

he made a straight face. i could tell he was getting mad.

he sighed and grabbed my jaw mad hard😟.

"tell me the truth y/n. who gave you that hickey" he said all close and personal.

"i-i don't know"

"what the hell do you mean you don't know?" he shouted

"i don't keep track in kisses!!" i shouted back

"obviously some shitty ass dude came and sucked the fuck out of your neck so maybe you would know!"

"no guys kissed my neck" i said lowly

"y/n it's right fucking there. ITS RIGHT FUCKING THERE."

"what WHAT? you and miguel's girl both went to the same place are something??"

"what? noo" i frowned my brows.

"then what? i'm i not enough for you?? do i not fuck you good enough??!?"

"whoah there buddy."

"don't fucking woah me" he said unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car.

i made an o shape with my mouth and covered it with my hand. i grabbed the camera and said that i gonna end the prank here.

i jumped out of the car to find mason walking and on the phone with somebody.

"MASON MASON MASSSSYYY"i said trying to grab him and give him kisses

"yo leave me alone bro."he said pulling back from all of them

"itssss a prank it's a prank. i would never" i started giggling and leaned in again

he looked at me with a straight face.

"here look" i said rubbing of the make up. i pointed the camera at him and he sucked his teeth.

"i should fuck you up for that"

"mm you wouldn't. anyways guys thanks for watc-" i squealed being picked up by mason from the waist.

"you can finish that video later. cuz obviously you testing me"

i screamed and laughed and then he threw me into the backseat 😕.

749 words.

[lowkey not proof read...WHOOPS oh well]

author speaks:

1.) i really hope y'all get that reference. if not go read my story called "mistake" in my miguel mora imagines

2.) i told y'all i would make more longer stories! i haven't been giving my other man his respect as much as magal cazarez more money/tarzan. (thats his name i gave him, tarzan is for short). BUT my other man, mason however will be getting the love he deserves from now on✊🏼.

anyways thanks so much for reading<3 pls vote

k bye:).