Update about the incident

Start from the beginning

The parents literally agreed on that they said they wanted their bank card from their daughter and that's all. Me and my family were going to call child services the next day since they were closed at night only to get police come to our house.

I was the first to see them and what they did was "we are looking for a girl. I replied that she was at our house they said can we talk to her i told them she was scared but sure why not?

The man then said i can't go back to my house and as the eldest in that house i said i needed to be in there because i am the oldest sister. No man was in our house so i felt responsible for my two younger sister and the abused girl.

The man literally pushed me out of the day and rushed into our apartment and i am like can i go in? They get so hostile with me to ten point i get pushed to the door next to us on my back so badly boy/gurl i became a grandma after that.

I am a hijabi so i felt naked seeing as my arms were revealed and my hair too. My sister younger than me opens the door asking for me so i tell her what's going on with me.

They also drag her out of the apartment although her dress got ripped off and got scratches by the police officers. they also attacked us both because we weren't allowed to call our fucking parents?

They tried to attack her and try to take her phone so i stood in front of my sister and have her hide behind me by the corner. I also had my hand over the two police women who were attacking my lil sis i was like "BITVH stay away from my lil sis" after a while they stepped back from us and we sat by the stairs untill like sis was taken for questioning the after a while mom walked up the stairs then things happened.

Thier statement was that my mom walked up the stairs they asked her who she was. She said she was the owner of the apartment. They told her not to go in the apartment she asks why and that her daughters are in the apartment.

The police women tried to stop her but mom pushed her then the police women steps back then mom enters the apartment two steps in then the police man walks up to her and grips her shoulder. He tells her to leave but she doesn't listen then my mom splashed coffee at his face and they tacked her down.

When the attorney told us that that's what the officer said i was like, "ain't no fucking way they were that kind to us". They didn't give us any warning or the story of what is going despite our cooperation they treated us like shit.

So this Wednesday i had an exam at 8 something but because I had a court with mom. I wasn't going to. I got dressed up and was all ready to go to the court. My older sister who was arrived got an under was on the way to see us when we get a call that the court was canceled.

Like WTF? I had a full on exam that i needs to take but because of court i wasnt able to and now it's cancelled. From what the attorney has told us is the police officer chicken out when they found out my mom had a witness and are trying to like retell the story they have told.

Like the judge should be able to feel that one side is lying by canceling on a court date lien TF? If i was the judge from that day i would be like "yeah they lying" i have got so much to tell but i am also nervous because as someone with ADHD i will get threatened by these lawyer to have me say something else like normal lawyers do.

What if i mess up and say something else or utter something out of nowhere or fire get what i say due to being interrupted? I am worried 😓.

That's update for the case i got a call yesterday that i am going to have an interrogation with this attorney about the investigation. So wish us luck i hope my mom doesn't go to jail for this assault they so speak off even though it didn't even happen.

- Update about my uncle

I decided to just go with life i guess, my mom had me and him be on good term in front of grandma because she didn't grandma to have a heart attack if she found out about what  had actually happened.

I didn't get the apology i wanted and because i am just so easy to i guess make me agree onto something. I had spent two months with my bestie away from my family and everything. I thought of
cutting ties with them but i wasn't able to.

So at the end i went back but i live to strive i will only live with them for until i need to when the time comes that i am all set off to go on with my life i will leave. That's why i haven't active around here because i want to get a job, finish my studies, move out and live my life without having to think of my family all the time or worry.

It's just sad that my trauma are always minimized, i won't ever see men the same way i did. Like i am very cautious around men older than me, heck i smile and giggle at them but it's all acting. The only man who i trusted had disappointed me and gave me the trauma that I didn't want. The brother i wanted t have had also traumatized me it's like they are all just so fucking nasty.

I don't hate them neither will i look down on them. I look at Jungkook and some artist i like them but i think if i met them in real life i think about whether i would actually be genuine with them or not.

I want to date, go on dates, have someone by my side and marry at the end but even that seems like an impossible thing for me. I just don't know anymore which is why when i see a man or boy you won't catch me speaking with them unless they like anime because i am able to forget thing just for the sake of having something that i enjoy.

The same way bts comforted me when my mother passed away it was her funeral i wasn't there as i cried from 7am to when it was afternoon i was just crying. I heard 21st century girl by Bts the mnet and it really made me smile, not saying i forgot about my mom's death but it made me happy.

The same way when the incident happened during jun - July. I was comforted by being with my best friend. I failed my test and everything but i re did and now I am doing well. I will leave it to god to get my Justice for i know he has heard my crying and anger.