ᴀɴ ɪssᴜᴇ

You go into the bathroom hands shaking as you locked it. You remember vividly how the scene of her room looked like to you.

You don't think you would be able to stay with a person like her. Knowing that she had popped out of nowhere whenever you were with Dohwa, Soo Ae or Eunhyeok.

It was almost questionable how she knew wherever you were. She was nearby your area when she cut into you and Eunhyeok's conversation.

You tried to type to Eunhyeok since he was more closer and you don't want to put Soo Ae in danger in case this takes a whole turn for the worst.

You call Eunhyeok and it takes only a ring then your phone screen goes black as it shuts down and you tried to get it on but it shows that it needed charging.

You didn't know what to do at all. Unless you asked unknown man for help. The unknown man went back and forth.

He was trying to find a solution due to one of his users showing up at his company alarming him.

"I need to get rid of her"he thought as his screens shows a message from a person. The man sits up
properly to get close to his laptop as he sees the name Y/n.

"Interesting what would she reach out to me for?"he thought

"Y/n are you okay do you need pills?"Hae won asks
"I'm coming out now"You said
"There you go i have made us some snacks"Hae won says as you smiled at her.

* * * * *

The two of you sat together as she put on something that you two can watch. The whole place was filled with blankets and pillows.

"You don't know how much I have waited for us to hang out like this again"Hae won says closing the distance between the two of you.
"You did?"You ask as she tucks hair behind your ear smiling ag you.

"Yes, i have been looking for you since last time"Hae won said
"But i never stopped working at the store"You said
"I know, i know i just didn't want to bother you"Hae won said

FLASHBACK

You woke up very tired as you looked around the place. This wasn't your house. You needed to leave before your parents realized that you haven't come home.

You pick up your clothes from the ground, dressing up, fixing your hair and the wrinkles on your clothes. You are wearing your shoes when you feel Hae won's hands wrap around your body and a kiss on your neck.

"Where are you going?"Ahe asks
"Home, i need to leave ASAP"you said

The woman was half naked as she lets go of you and faces you. She could see that you were scared and your hands are trembling

"Alright if you want my company you can always come by"Hae won kisses you on the cheek as you blush she was so gentle with you as you nodded and left

END OF FLASHBACK

it's been ages since then, you first forgot her name, her place, her voice and then you forgot about her entirely.

You remember that there was a woman whom cared for you back then but you didn't have any ways to contact her.

You lived your life and she lived hers. She wasn't in your school after all. Your family's situation was brought out to the world. That's who she found you, you still worked but this time you weren't alone.