sᴘᴏᴛʟɪɢʜᴛ

You are seen sitting nearby glass waiting for your order as Dohwa comes back with drinks.

"Oh, i cannot escape them" You groaned.
"What?" Dohwa asked
"Notifications" You replied head on the table a gesture that showed you were bored or tired.

"Don't worry, they will eventually stop" Dohwa says once more your phone buzzing.
"Maybe not" You said as Dohwa hands you your warm drink.

"Are you sure about this? I mean you barely post anything wouldn't it be odd for other that you would post out of nowhere" You said
"They wouldn't care as long i posted" Dohwa said

"Ugh we already work together now i also have to spend my free time with you" You said jokingly.
"That's too bad, i like hanging out with you" Dohwa said as you blush sipping your warm drink.

Eunhyeok join the two of you at the table as you are seen getting notebooks ready for your math makeup class.

"I should have went if i knew i was gonna get so many homework" you said.
"I said i would help why did you reject it?" Eunhyeok asks

"That's right he said he will help" Dohwa adds
"Why would i ask him to help me when i have you and Soo Ae" You said
"Come here, it's better to sit next to each other when discussing something" Dohwa says.

You attempt to stand up to sit next to him since it would be better and easier to just sit go Dohwa who was helping you but you are sat down by Eunhyeok.

"What are you two going to discuss, just sit here" Eunhyeok says as you look away from him seeing how close his face was to yours.
"Students should sit next to students to discuss, what are you doing?" Dohwa asks

"Eunhyeok Stand up" You said

You watch as Eunhyeok stands up and you tell him to sit next to Dohwa that way you would see both of them at the same time.

"Anyways let's get started" You said

The three of you study together with mostly Eunhyeok helping both of you to understand as listen in taking notes and following his instructions.

You don't remember falling asleep until you awake to find Dohwa next to you and Eunhyeok not being there.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" You ask in attempt to punch Dohwa as he stopped You
"You looked at peace so i-"

The two of you are cut to someone's flashlight lighting as you both see that two girls have taken pictures of you and Dohwa.

"Did they just take a picture of us?" You said
"It happens sometimes, if something goes wrong you might implicated too sorry" Dohwa said

"It's not like you could have done anything to parent that" You said.
"They are the ones at fault for taking pictures of you without your permission" You said crossing your arms.

As you two are speaking you hear people murmuring about Dohwa and wondering if they should ask for pictures with Dohwa in case he got famous.

You stand up preparing your things and packing up before holding your hand out to Dohwa who looks at you baffled.

"Let's leave, people are getting too noisy" You says

AT DOHWA'S PLACE

"You got another chair?" You said
"Ah, in case you came again" Dohwa said

You lightly smiled before your stomach had the audacity to embarrass you by growling as Dohwa chuckles.

"Want some ramen?" Dohwa asks
"Yes please" You replied.

You accompany him to the kitchen as he makes some ramen. One of your favorites and it smells so good as he placed them on the table and you grab your chopsticks only dropping one of them.

You crouched to get the chopstick as you stood up your shoulder hit the bot as the ramen dripped on you as you hissed in pain.

Next thing you know you were checking yourself in the bathroom mirror. Your neck and shoulder were stinging from the burn as you cleaned yourself wearing a shirt he gave you.

"I am sorry for the mess up" You said
"What, Why did you take off your skirt too?" Dohwa asks as you raise the shirt to show that you were still wearing your skirt.

"You are tripping" you said
"Does it sting a lot?" Dohwa asks
"Not much just a bit" You replied
"Let me see where it is" Dohwa says

You tilt your head to show more of your neck since you can't see your neck by looking down. You were facing the wall so he would be able to see your neck without your face being in the way.

"Apply it already, i don't want to get a scar" You said as you await for Dohwa whom is thinking to himself.

* * * * * * * *

"You didn't have to walk me back you know" You said
"That won't do, you were my guest so i have to walk to the bus stop" Dohwa says

The both of you stood in silence with each other the only thing you could hear is the sound of cars driving by and the trees moving to the wind before you decided to speak

"I haven't said this before but thanks Dohwa" You said looking at the bus that was coming by.
"For what?" Dohwa asks
"For taking care of me" You said smiling before getting on the bus.

Dohwa is seen walking back to his apartment as he looks at the chair that he bought at the thought of you coming back for another day.

He takes off the light bulb from the hallway before placing it in his bedroom then turned off the lights and took off his hoodie.

He lays down on his bed sighing placing a hand on his chest where his heart was bearing inside due to a certain girl.

He is getting flashbacks of her skin and how she looked like only making his heart beat faster than it was.

He uncover his eyes facing the ceiling. He is new to this but the feeling doesn't feel bad so bad to him.

AUTHOR: Hope you guys have enjoyed your new chapter from yours truly