Chapter 24: Dezso Returns To The Console Continent

Start from the beginning

Amelia- A GOD!!

Deity of wrath- please be more quiet Amelia, but yes, I am a God. What you see before you right now is my true nature. The me that you usually see is simply me in a human form. My true nature is the Deity of wrath.

Amelia- holy... My teacher is a god...

William- unbelievable..

Deity of wrath- yes, though I am not proud of being a god, it is who I am. I really prefer being a human rather than a god. If it were up to me, I would never use this power ever. But reality isn't that kind, there are many beings out there who wish to hurt the ones I care about. And if the enemy is too strong for my human form, then I will not hesitate to protect them as a God. That is why I protected you two from kronii.

Amelia- you care about us?

Deity of wrath- Of course, though I may only be an assistant teacher. You all are still my precious students. The moment I became your teacher, I already made up my mind to teach and guide you to the bright futures that lay ahead of you.

Amelia- *smile* wow... That's really nice to hear.. Thanks Mr. Danzel.

William- *smile* yes, thank you... It's been a long time since someone said that they would protect me.

Deity of wrath- you're welcome. Oh yes Amelia, speaking of kronii, I have something to tell you.

Amelia- *worried* oh, is it something bad?

Deity of wrath- *smile* no, quite the opposite in fact. After our battle, kronii and I came to an agreement. Kronii will allow you to keep the watch and will no longer chase after you to get it back.

Amelia- really?!

After hearing this, Amelia smiled from ear to ear and hugged William out of excitement.

Amelia- haha, you hear that William! I won't get chased by kronii anymore! Hahaha!

William- *slight blush* y-yes yes I'm happy to hear that too, but calm down Amelia!

Deity of wrath- before you get too excited, you need to know that there is one condition Amelia.

Amelia while still holding onto William looked at the Deity of wrath.

Amelia- a condition?

Deity of wrath- yes, kronii has agreed to let you keep the stopwatch so that you can help those in need. However, if you ever use the stopwatch to do something that would ruin the timeline like time travel, then not only will kronii hunt you again to take the stopwatch back, but I too will aid kronii in taking the stopwatch off your hands.

Amelia- oh, I see.

Deity of wrath- Amelia, you are a gifted young lady who was gifted with an extraordinary power. As such, you must understand that with great power comes great responsibility. You must never use your power to harm innocents or use them for your own self gain. If you can do that, then you will truly become a great person. Do you understand?

Amelia- I understand Mr. Danzel. I won't waste the second chance you gave to me!

Deity of wrath- *smile* good, that's the response I wanted to hear.

The deity of wrath then takes one look at the night sky before returning to Amelia and William.

Deity of wrath- it has gotten quite late, I believe it is due time that we all return home. Will the two of be okay on your way back? Do you need me to escort you both home?