Chapter 24: Dezso Returns To The Console Continent

Recap: last time, dezso helped defend Amelia and William against kronii. Dezso as the Deity of wrath managed to defeat kronii in the space between time and eventually earned her trust. And now the Deity of wrath is returning back to gamindustri

Gamindustri
3rd pov

After the Deity of wrath managed to beat kronii. He made a portal and returned to gamindustri.

Deity of wrath- *sigh of relief* phew, that was quite the battle.

Gloria- *telepathic* "Indeed it was, and you fought splendidly master.

Deity of wrath- ah Gloria, you were watching?

Gloria- of course I was, don't forget that I am your power, even if my physical body is away from you. I will always still be a part of you. So I was there the entire fight. I'm really proud of you you know, to defeat one of the strongest members of the council is practically impossible for anyone. Mortals and gods alike. This is a great achievement master.

Deity of wrath- *smile* Thank you Gloria, that means a lot to me. Now then, I should probably change back before-

Amelia- Mr. Danzel?

Before the Deity of wrath could change back in time. A voice called out his name. In his slight surprise, the Deity of wrath turned around to see Amelia and William staring at him with a shocked expression on their faces.

Amelia- you are Mr. Danzel... Aren't you?

Deity of wrath- I...

The deity of wrath contemplated whether or not should he reveal his identity towards Amelia and William. On one hand, he doesn't want any mortal to know of his identity. But on the other hand, he knows that Amelia and William are special and are capable of holding secrets. After thinking for awhile, the Deity of wrath sighed.

Deity of wrath- *small smile* yes Amelia, it's me.

After hearing the truth, William and Amelia became even more shocked.

William- Mr. Danzel, is this the power that you said was forced onto you?

Dezso- That is correct William.

Amelia- eh? How do you know about this William?

William- we talked with each other around a week ago. During that talk he told me that he had a power that was forced onto him.

Amelia- *pout* really? Come on, why didn't you tell me any of this.

William- because 1, it's meant to be a secret and 2, even though I knew he had a strong power I didn't know that it was this...

Amelia- *sigh* well, when you pit it like that, then I guess I can understand. Let's get back on topic, Mr. Danzel, just what is your power?

Deity of wrath- before I answer your question Amelia. I need a promise from both of you.

Amelia- a promise?

Deity of wrath- yes, a promise to keep everything that I will tell you to yourselves. I don't want anyone else to know of my power, the only other person that knows is calli.

Amelia- wait, calli knows about this too?!

Deity of wrath- yes, but aside from her, no else must know. Understood?

Amelia- alright I understand, I promise.

William- I promise too.

Deity of wrath- good, to answer your question Amelia. I am a God.