"HARRY POTTER!" (Y/n) swiftly looked away, not wanting to see the look on Potter's poor, miserable face. She only hoped they didn't actually expel him, but luck was never on anyones side, was it?

"Never — in all my time at Howarts — how dare you — might have broken your neck —"

"It wasn't his fault, Professor —" Patil tried to intervene and save Potter's neck before McGonagall actually broke it from anger.

"Be quiet, Miss Patil —" She snapped.

"But Malfoy..." Weasley started.

"That's enough, Mr. Weasley. Potter, follow me, now."

(Y/n) stared after Potter as he departed with McGonagall, before whirling around to stare at Draco, who was right next to her, instead. She glared at him, but all he did was smile at her and shrug and so she walked closer to him.

"Malfoy." She whispered, the last thing she wanted being attention while she told him off.

"My last name, hm..? You hit me with a book last time this happened..."

"Draco Malfoy. Why did you do that?" (Y/n) clutched her broom slightly tighter as she spoke. "You really can't just not be a complete arse to other people for a single, shining moment of your life?"

"That's the thing, see. They're other people." He began, also moving his hands slightly as if to explain better. "It's not like they're you."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" She muttered irritably.

"Well, with you, see, I'm forced to be... kind, see? That's one of the downsides to our parents plans—" Draco looked slightly unnerved at the moment, eyeing her broom warily before he was cut off.

"Downside, is it? Would it kill you not to be a jerk?"

"Well... no, but—"

"If Potter gets expelled before I can have so much as a single proper conversation with him, I'm going to hex you." She scolded, whacking him harshly on the head with her broom which vibrated oddly. This had the effect of drawing the attention of a few Gryffindor's, as well as approving giggles from said Gryffindor's.

"I'll hex you first..." He retorted with a slight wince, his hand flying up to his head and rubbing it gingerly.

"What happened to being kind?"

"You hit me! Either way no one will know. Sometimes you're worse than that Potter..."

━━━━༻❁༺━━━━

"Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the muggles?" Draco sneered later in the day, accompanied by (Y/n) and his usual lackeys. (Y/n) had told him to not be rude, but she supposed this was an impossible thing for Draco and sighed.

"You're a lot braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you," said Harry coolly. It took some effort to stop herself from laughing at this.

"I'd take you on anytime on my own. Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only, no contact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before I suppose?"