The moment she'd disappeared from view, Draco burst into a fit of laughter. "Did you see his face, the great lump?!"

The other Slytherin's joined in. (Y/n) did too, although she tried not to let her laughter show too much... She didn't feel like making a bad impression on Potter just yet.

"Shut up, Malfoy." Snapped a Gryffindor girl. (Y/n) threw her a somewhat venomous look, yet quickly looked away and was grateful nobody seemed to notice. Except Potter, sadly.

"Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" Said Pansy Parkinson, one of (Y/n)'s newest acquaintances. She didn't like Pansy too much yet, so she wasn't sure if she'd go as far as to call her a friend... plus, they never really talked. Perhaps once they knew each other better. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati."

"It's like how I never thought I'd like pug-faced girls, Pansy, yet here we are." (Y/n) commented from behind her, and Pansy whirled around to stare at her.

"I'm going to ignore the pug comment and focus on the fact you like me..." She muttered, before turning back around.

"Look!" Said Draco. He'd lunged forward to pick something up from the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him."

"Is that a Remembrall?" (Y/n) asked, reaching forward curiously. One of her grandma's, the alive one, had a Remembrall.

"Give that here, Malfoy." Potter demanded quietly, and (Y/n) turned to look at him, so did everyone else, with a smile. She gave a thumbs up from behind Draco.

Draco gave him a smile, too, but not the good kind.

"I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." He said.

"Aw, that's so kind." (Y/n) piped up.

"How about... up a tree?" Draco continued.

"I retract my previous statement." (Y/n) muttered annoyedly.

This time, Potter yelled at him to give it to him. Draco, however, had already mounted his broomstick and took off. "Come and get it, Potter!"

Potter grabbed his broom and (Y/n) quickly sidled forward to stand next to him while Hermione started to protest against Potter's actions. She whispered into his ear, "Word of advice, just knock him off his broom and let him suffer a broken limb, see how he likes it. Good luck!"

She edged away from him after those last two words, smiling furtively. Potter stared at her as if still not sure what to think about her, swung himself up onto his broom, then kicked himself hard off of the ground to be at level with Draco.

"Give it here," Potter yelled out, "or I'll knock you off your broom!"

He shot towards Draco on his broom. (Y/n)'s friend only just managed to get out of the way. "No Crabbe and Goyle up here to save your neck, Malfoy."

"Catch it if you can, then!" Draco shouted, throwing the Remembrall high and far into the air before diving back down to safety.

To (Y/n)'s great amazement, Potter was able to cleanly catch the Remembrall with ease and not sustain any sort of injury, toppling gently onto the ground. Except, probably the shock that came with McGonagall's voice calling out to him.