Chapter 4

THE SONG IS NOT REALLY RELATED TO THE CHAPTER BUT DOVE DROPPED NEW ALBUM AND I AM OBBSESSED WITH THIS SONG SO....JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

LUCY'S POV:

„Melissa get your ass up and out of the bed!" I came into her room for the sixth time in the past hour. The teenager was stubborn and didn't talk to anyone except Jana over the phone.

„No. I am crippled and I'll remain so." She pushed the duvet back on her face..

I exhaled deeply: „Mel we talked about this! You are not crippled! And if you got your butt up and got to the hospital we would have to know if you could start physical therapy or not!" Mel has been home for about a week now. With the short leg cast she was moving around the house a bit harder understandably, also in addition to the crutches. We always made sure she had someone to help her, but her stubbornness and mood swings were getting the best of her.

She has laid in bed for the past three days saying she is tired, which we all understand, but she doesn't want to get out of bed at any time. We all tried for the past week.

Alexia came here with Nala to take Mel for some fresh air. She declined and went back to sleep.

Mapi came asking Mel to join her and Ingrid on a trip to a tennis game. She said she was not in the mood for tennis.

Even Pina and Patri came but they didn't try to force her out of the bed, they simply wanted to show her that it's not that bad. She talked to them, but just because they didn't want to leave her alone.

And finally me and Keira tried everything we could, but nothing made Mel too excited for her to get out of the bed.

And now I had to force her up because we had a meeting with Doctor Torres. But yet again we have a tantrum.

„Melissa you are not five years old come on." I said again now grabbing the duvet leaving her just in a crop top and shorts on the bed.

„What if I need surgery? I don't wanna know!" She sat up looking at me.

„What if you don't? Try that." She simply looked at me and rolled her eyes but grabbed her crutches which were sitting next to her bed and started to get dressed.

I smiled at her: „ I'll be waiting downstairs." She mumbled a small okay and I left.

„How did it go?" Keira asked me while handing me a cup of coffee. I took a long sip before replying: „I'm not sure, but she's dressing."

"Impressive Luc, I think we would have to carry her." We both chuckled and patiently waited for Mel to come down.

===============================

MEL POV:

STUPID CRUTCHES!

STUPID ANKLE!

STUPID LUCY!

STUPID INJURY!

STUPID PEOPLE CARRYING!

STUPID ME FOR EVEN GETTING INJURED!

God how I hate to be injured... getting dressed is literally taking forever.

It may not be that bad as the ACL one but it's surely annoying me even more than usual.

I somehow managed to put shorts on and some random tank top so I don't look completely like a homeless person.