040

"this is so ugly," sunghoon says as he looked at the front page of their school paper that just got printed out.

jungwon glared at him. "i did the layout."

"oh," the older smirks as if he finds what jungwon had said funny. "no wonder it looks like this. change it again, at least make it pleasing to the eyes."

jungwon snatched the newspaper away from his hand. "fuck you," he managed to whisper under his breath while he walked out of the headquarters.

"i'd gladly do it if you want me to, yang." sunghoon lets out a laugh as he sees how jungwon's face looks so disgusted.

he waved his hand while jungwon opened the door and got out. seconds later, the door opened again— revealing jay with a constipated look on his face.

"shop's closed sir, we don't accept pets at this hour."

jay raised his middle finger and then proceeded to stop right in front of sunghoon's table. "rate my outfit from 1-10."

sunghoon gave him an 'are you fucking kidding
me?' look. "how bored are you? don't you have some balls to kick or something?"

"is this too much? should i add some scarf?" jay asked again, this time he also turned around for sunghoon to check his full outfit.

"just call sunoo and ask him. i'm not tyra banks so stop modelling in front of me." his friend tried to throw a crumpled paper in his direction but he dodged it.

jay sighed in frustration, "you're useless." then he just walked away, leaving sunghoon confused.

what the fuck?

--------

[ hoon 👿]

hoon 👿:
what drugs are u using
and where did u buy them

jay:
???
fuck off
you're useless
u didn't even rate my outfit
🙄😒

hoon 👿:
what for?
u got a date with jake or smth?

jay:
no
why would u say that

hoon 👿:
bc ur acting like ur impressing someone

jay:
ah
lol
nvm what i just said then
bye

hoon 👿:
hmm
what is going awn 🤨

------

[ heeseung 🙂 ]

heeseung 🙂:
hey
what time does your practice end?
i'll just wait for you outside the uni

jay:
i don't have practice today 😅
my class will end at 5:30

heeseung 🙂:
okay
where do you want to eat?

jay:
idkk lol
you choose
since it's your treat 😄

heeseung 🙂:
you sure?
we'll go to the steakhouse then
is that okay with you?