020

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

yesterday's stroll ^^
📸: my babie @sunscript 🩷

yesterday's stroll ^^📸: my babie @sunscript 🩷

2763 likes | 185 retweets

replies:

@parkwrites so who's gonna tell @nishi_rk that he's the third wheel 😪
↪@nishi_rk 😡😡😡
↪@sunscript stfu and don't ruin my baby's day 😊
@simjake wru? let's get breakfast together 😁
↪@cornjay ok i'll be at the lobby in 15 mins
@cyberlee why are you wearing your glasses again?
↪@cornjay coz i'm blind mf 🙄

---------

"you okay now?" sunghoon asked while handing jay a bottle of water. "i told you not to finish that bottle of wine last night."

he just shrugged, still feeling groggy because of the headache. he woke up around 6 am just to vomit, and sunghoon took the initiative to buy some medicine at the nearest local drugstore.

"well, to be fair it would be a valid reason to ditch the beach trip tonight." sunghoon smirked at him.

"i'm not ditching jake for the second time, or else he's going to notice that i'm avoiding him."

"really? didn't know he's observant like that. he looks denser than most people i know."

jay rolled his eyes at him. "shut up and just let me sleep for a while." he lied down on his bed and closed his eyes.

"okay loser," he hears the door opening, "i'm going outside. i'll be busy in the next hours so don't text me unless you're dying."

he raised his middle finger as a response before he finally heard sunghoon leaving their room.

ah, peace. finally.

---------

jake is fiddling with his phone while waiting for jay in the lobby. he said he'll be here in fifteen minutes, what's taking him so long?

he didn't even wait for heeseung to finish showering because he thought that jay would already be here, waiting. although heeseung also wanted him to go ahead so that jay won't wait too long.

the things that i do for my best friend, he sighed. but where the hell is he?

jake stood up when he saw sunghoon get out of the elevator. he was hoping to see jay with him, but he was alone.

"sunghoon!" he waved his hand, walking closer to the guy. "where's jay?"

"ah, he's still sleeping." sunghoon replied with a monotone voice. "but i can wake him up if you want-"