Operation: Saving Christmas!

Start from the beginning

Ciela: "Tsuyochi, i'll though they were already gone."

Ciela then turned toward a cute girl with long purple hair and red eyes.

Ciela: "Kyou! Stop playing with this Tam-tam!"

The girl blushed in embarrasement.

Kyou: "Sorry."

Ciela: "False alarm, everyone! It was just a joke!"

Sokuto: "A joke!? Just what kind of sick joke is that!!?"

Tsuyochi scratched the back of his head.

Tsuyochi: "Sorry, we actually mistook you guys with the Marauding Red Night Goblin."

The eight Friends blinked at this.

Fumari: "The Marauding Red...what?"

Ciela sighed and snapped her finger.

Ciela: "Tsuyochi..."

Tsuyochi lifted her face with a flashlight.

Ciela: "Every Year, on the 24 of Christmast, he appear...it's start with a red glow. Then the air fills with the goblin's horrible, mocking laughter. Then it pelts us with hundreds of black rocks!"

???: "Red Night Goblin!"

Ciela put a annoyed face upond hearing this before they look up and see a girl on a tower pointing at something with fear on her face.

Girl: "The Red Night Goblin's coming!"

Ciela: "Okay, i get it. It's picking on me day. Very funny."

Then, a strange deep laught was hear in the sky. Sokuto and Tsuyochi turn around confuse with Kyou looking scared. Ciela, still believing it's a prank, turn around.

Ciela: "You can stop now, Kyou. I know it's you."

Sora: "It's not her! Look up!"

Ciela look at the sky and became scared when it started to rain black rocks.

Ciela: "AHH! Everyone take cover!"

Everyone hide in a safe spot to avoid the black rocks. They do their best to avoid the rocks that were falling. However, some of them managed to hit half of them. Tokora noticed a Canon to her right. She put a determinated face and rushed toward the Canon while avoiding the rocks. On there, she aimed at the red glow in the sky.

Tokora: "You're going to down! Red Night Marauding Goblin!"

She fired the Canon and it hit straight on the glow. Upond seeing this, many of them cheered...before they screamed as they avoided the red glow that came crashing in the Forest. They look at the glow warily.

Ciela: "Everyone, toward the glow!"

Everyone headed toward where the glow has fallen. However, Sokuto and his Friends noticed several strange things. Komei spot something on the ground. His face light up when reconise it and pick it up.

Komei: "Candy canes!"

The red hair girl pick another item and looked confuse.

Yumero: "Present?"

Sora licked a rock and spat out.

Sora: "Ew! Those rock taste like coal!"

Sokuto: "Hang out a minute. Tokora, i think you just shot down..."

The eight Friends pushed the leaves out of the way, showing the famous Red Night Marauding Goblin...who was actually a man with white hair, beard, and mustache, dressed in red clotchings. Sokuto and his Friends were shocked upond see him.