Mornings

Jeremiah's pov

When I woke up I look up at Emma's bed and I noticed that she must have feel asleep while drawing because her note book is still in her hands. I get up and slowly take the note book. As I go to put it away I notice she was drawing someone. When I take a closer look I realize it was Taylor. I feel so bad for her I know how much she really liked Taylor. I also know that Taylor liked her which is why it makes no sense that she would do that. I have to talk to her before she leaves. I then leave her room.

I then walk down stairs and see no one but Taylor putting her stuff by the door to get ready to leave. I then walk up to her and say " you uh getting ready to leave" I ask " yeah" she answers kinda in a rush " hey um about last night why did you do it" I ask "I don't know" she says just trying to get out of the conversation. "Come on I know you like Emma" I tell her "I don't know what your talking about" she says " ok fine you don't have to admit that you like er but we all know she likes you including you and you really hurt her why would you go and do that" I ask her and she finally breaks " I know I messed up ok and yes I do like her I know I am so stupid ok I know. I know I probably messed up my chance with her and I hate my self for it." Taylor says now looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Hey you did not mess it up Emma still likes you a lot. It may take some time for her to open up again but she still likes you. Maybe you should stay another day fix things with her"'I say hopeful. She responds with " I can't I think I should just give everyone some space right now. It's for the best" she explains "ok fine but you better make things right with her" I tell her " I will. I don't think I would be able to live with my self if I didn't" she says while looking away again.

Emma's pov

When I wake up I look around and see Jere is gone so he must have gone to his room. After a few minutes I start to remember what happened last night. I also realized that it was the Fourth of July. I was never a big fan of this day because it meant my dad was coming. I never really got along with my dad. He never really understood me. And now with the whole Taylor thing on top of it today is not going to be good.

I make my way down stairs I see everyone in the kitchen. They start talking about the Deb ball yet again but I just get my breakfast. Then all of a sudden my mom speaks up saying that our dad is not coming. With that news Jeremiah gets a little upset. I want to feel bad for him but I can't help but be glad that my father will not be here today to add onto all the stress I am dealing with. Then Conrad walks back in also hearing about the news of dad not coming. I notice his mood is lifted as well and he looks at me. We both smile because we have always bonded over not having a good relationship with our dad.

________
Authors note

I know this is super short but I wanted to get one out while I can. I will try to do another update soon but I am really busy with school so we will see. I am mostly likely not going to start posting more till Christmas break but I will try.

Let m elbow what you think