4: Iron sharpens iron.

Start from the beginning

As who she is, she obviously pursued the latter scenario first.

"Heh, is that so? What part of it didn't you understand then?"

Chuckling while shaking her head slightly, Chabashira-sensei gave up.

"I believe I was clear earlier, all of it." The air in the room had become stagnant.

"All of it?" Chabashira-sensei looked flabbergasted.

"All of it." Horikita emphasized.

Chuckling again, Chabashira-sensei turned away from us walking deeper into the staffroom.

"Follow me, I'll explain after you settle down. Make sure not to forget it again."

Horikita said nothing and just followed, I did the same.

'

'

"Like I said last time, with your student ID cards which can be used like credit cards, you can use the school's services by spending points. In this school, anything can be bought with points."

In a smaller room within the staff quarters, Chabashira-sensei began her second explanation of the S system that I requested.

And right off the bat, I noticed something odd.

"Excuse my interruption, but I have a question." I cut her off as she was preparing to continue her speech.

She didn't seem the least bit offended, gesturing at me with her right hand to speak.

"What qualifies as anything when you say' 'anything can be bought with points'?"

That one statement seemed so ordinary now that I think of it. But now, knowing this school is more than what meets the eye, it's a valid strategy to question anything and everything. So even if it might be a huge reach, I will ask anyway.

"I don't have a comprehensive answer for that, is that all?"

That's odd...shouldn't something like that be easy to determine? It's easy to say what can or can't be bought, but for some reason she didn't give me a straight answer.

What does this mean?

"Yes, for now. Please continue."

Chabashira-sense nodded, smiled and continued to speak.

"At the beginning of the month, you all had 100,000 points pre deposited into your accounts. As students who managed to get into this school, this much is deserved, the points you received reflects your worth and potential as students. Any leftover points at time of graduation will be returned to the school, points cannot be exchanged for money so don't bother saving them. Points are automatically deposited into your accounts on the first of every month."

Our...worth? Points are deposited automatically. Points, no specified amount.

How embarrassing of me....to miss something so obvious.

What does she mean by our worth though?

I observed the woman in question, she had a small smile plastered on her face. I couldn't put my hand on it but she seemed to be in better spirits than she was prior to this conversation.

"Bullying, extortion and the like are prohibited, the school takes careful note of these."

( A/N: Sure....kei wants a word...)

"That's about it, any questions?"

My decision to come here proved fruitful, hidden in that speech with words that deceived the senses were useful bits of information.