kalani woke up the next day with a pounding headache, the dangerous amount of vodka she consumed had certainly not been her smartest idea. she took some medicine for it and ordered some food. she had an event to attend today with filly which she had four hours to get ready for, and she hadn't even picked out her fit yet.

she remembered that she said she'd send him a picture of her outfit, so she quickly threw together an outfit, laying it on her bed before sending him a picture of it.

she also wanted to film a get ready with me for her youtube channel as she hadn't posted in a while.

her food arrived which she ate while watching gossip girl and then she got into the shower.

her hair was the next thing to deal with, so she put in some curl cream and heat protectant before diffusing it. she then styled it before she could start with her makeup.

she did a simple look with a glimmery shadow and a wing before getting into her outfit. it was a black co-ord. it had lace tights with a black skirt connecting to a black top which was also lacy.

she pulled on her heels and by the time she had finished, her uber was here with filly inside of it.

he wore a matching black suit - she was everything, he was just there.

when they arrived at the event, they got pictured walking in and then kalani was pulled away to take photos for her instagram to promote the event.

afterwards, she was then reunited with her fake boyfriend and they went into the main event together. it was pretty busy, there were lots of people she knew from youtube like chunkz, sharky, harry pinero and niko. she also spotted a few of her football friends, and of course, her girls who were stood with lots of filly's friends.

"adeola!" kalani greeted, hugging her close friend, "you look so sexy!"

"girl, says you, you actually look like a sexy widow in the best way possible"

"i see it" she agreed.

"kalani! my good sis" harry greeted her, hugging her, "i haven't seen you in time, you know"

"i know, we need to see each other more. get me on the footasylum channel"

his face lit up, "no we actually do i'm talking to the producers. you, me, nella, ultimate trio"

"what about me mannn" filly joked.

"nah bro, you're just not on our level of humour" harry joked.

"or on our level of height" adeola joked.

"nah man you're just violating now" filly laughed, knowing it was all jokes.

"where is my girl nella though? she's coming right?" lani asked, not having seen her yet.

"i'm pretty sure she went to the bar to flirt with the 'leng bartender with daddy potential'" harry used air quotes to quote nella's words.

filly laughed, "nahh she's actually too funny"

three glasses of champagne later, kalani was feeling like she needed to break the seal. "i'm just going to the bathroom" she told filly before walking off in what was probably the ring direction.