belle
😭😭😭

MESSAGES

andres
hey x
can i come over?
we've got that appearance tomorrow
wanna make sure our fits coordinate x

lani
sorry can't rn
i'll send u a pic of my fit

andres
oh okay
sure

REAL LIFE

kalani felt bad avoiding filly like that but she wasn't completely emotionally stable after the events of the previous day. she knew she had fucked up, and she knew that she was gonna have to deal with it cause she had 4 months left being filly's fake boyfriend, but all she wanted to do was tell jude it was fake and make up with mason and bukayo. she hated not talking with them.

she also desperately wanted to tell her girls that her and filly were fake and that they had sex, but she knew that the two boys already knowing the truth about the pr deal was enough to get her in trouble if her manager found out. she couldn't put the deal in any more jeopardy and risk getting in financial trouble with filly's manager.

so instead, she decided the best way to cope was to go to the big tesco for snacks and stuff herself while binging gossip girl.

you know things are serious when a trip to the big tesco is required.

kalani strolled down the confectionary aisle, filling her basket with junk food. it was pretty quiet in the shop at the time, not unusual considering it was 2pm on a tuesday, when most people were at work or school. there were a few elderly people but that was about it.

kalani turned the corner to the drink aisle, deciding a top up on some vodka would be a great idea. she grabbed two bottles and put them in her basket. as she was heading to the self-checkout, someone slammed right into her accidentally, almost making her drop her shopping. "what the fuck?" she asked, her bad mood making her far more annoyed than she usually would be.

she looked up to see who it was, and of course, it was jude. "jesus, why are you so angry?" he asked, a foul look on his face.

"none of your business" she replied, about to carry on to buy her things before he decided to speak again.

"two bottles of vodka, surely your fight with the boys can't be that bad" he smirked, trying to humiliate her.

her eyes narrowed, giving him the dirtiest look he'd ever seen, "will you just fuck off jude? do you have to make fun of me? clearly i'm not having a very good day. do you think i want to be talking to you right now? just cause you think the world revolves around you doesn't mean other people don't have their own shit, so before you make another comment, not that it's any of your business, but this is not actually about my argument with the boys. you do realise you don't know everything." she exhaled.

"right. sorry" that shut him up. jude watched her walk away, feeling immensely bad for his comment. he knew he shouldn't have said it, but something about her really pushed his buttons. maybe it was the fact that he still had blatant feelings for her, or that she looked so good, even in just sweats, or maybe it was the fact he'd noticed the hickeys on her neck. whatever it was, he didn't like himself for it, and he certainly knew that she didn't like him for it either. maybe she even hated him now?