You look up at him and can't help but smiling at his words, the chatter starting back up again as people discuss decorations, food, and outfits. Most of the girls surround Trender as he sketches in his notebook, the boys noisy about some party games they wanted to have at the ball so it wasn't all boring and stuffy. You agree, figuring dancing could be left for the ballroom and the games can be set up elsewhere. You want everyone to have fun during the whole thing so you honestly don't mind any of it, making it clear to everyone when they begin to worry. You feel like they're all making it about you but in your opinion it should  be about everyone.

"There goes the idea for the potato sack," You sigh dramatically, giggling when you hear Trender gasp from across the room 

"I think not! Everyone shall he presented as their best selves! No one shall go without my carefully curated outfits!" He declares.

"It's rude to eavesdrop," You fire back with a chuckle. "Slender's already dressed the part."

"He shall receive something better than that plain old thing," Trender points out. "It shall be fabulous!"

"I am always fabulous!" Slender argues, everyone bursting into laughter. "Oh I see how it is. My brothers live here for a little over a year and you're on their sides? We'll see what happens when I hand all the chores to them."

"Y/N would just do it," Offender replies with a snarky grin.

"Not if I take her with me," Slender declares, your eyes widening in surprise.

"And where would we go?" You ask him.

"I was thinking your favorite country. All expense paid trip and you can get as many things as you want to buy. Even if I have to take a few trips to get it all home," He declares proudly, and you're impressed with the confidence he says it with.

You're shocked as you stare up at him. The two of you visiting your favorite country? Just the TWO of you. The idea sounds amazing and you want to scream like a little schoolgirl whose crush just asked her out, but you need to keep your composure.

"I bet you say that to all the pastas," You reply softly, wondering what he's thinking as you stare at him.

Now that you look closer his features are a tad discernible despite him being faceless and you can tell he's got a frown on his face. Ah, you were teasing but clearly he's done this for the rest of the pastas. You don't mind. You don't need an all expense paid trip right now. You just went on a trip with all of the pastas and you have had the most fun in your life. You forgot what it's like to be surrounded by people who love you. Without meaning to tears end up filling your eyes as you smile. You forgot what it's like to have a family.

"You have one now," Slender whispers in your ear as you wipe at the tears before anyone can see them. It's like he read your mind.

Over the next week everyone is hard at work to prepare the ball and you help where you can. For the most part you're just put in charge to help Splendor with the food. When you're not busy you're doing various chores around the mansion such as, as ironic as it is, the majority of the laundry. You don't mind any. Not when you have a room filled with five washers and dryers. The girls help you fold the clothes when they're clean and then you set them on everyone's bed as their clothes are cleaned. Everyone is still chatting excitedly about how much they miss the Disney trip and how much fun it was, but they seem just as excited about the ball as well.

"Y/N! With me darling!" Trender chirps after hunting you down. You snuck away for a break to read and the library is quiet.

"Oh? My turn to be fabulous?" You smile, putting your book down on the table beside your chair and following Trender to his room.