End of Summer, Catherine and Cameron

Cam's pov:
I woke up with great grief. Today Cathy was going back home and I wouldn't see her until November.
To shrug off my sorrow, I took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs, while Catherine was sleeping, to make breakfast for the both of us. Once I was done, I went back into our room, to see Catherine awake, on he phone in bed. 'Morning babe', I said. She smiled, sadly. 'Morning', she replied.

I placed the tray of food on her lap, while I hopped back into bed, turning on the television. We stayed silent and  watched 'The Duff'. Once it was over, Catherine grabbed my neck and started crying. 'Babe, I don't wanna leave you', she said, in between her sobs. 'I know but I will call you, text, anything really everyday.' I assured.

When she calmed down, I lifted her chin up and gave her a kiss. She got up and got dressed.

Cathy's pov:
I feel dreadful today. I don't wanna leave LA. I still had a few bits and bobs to pack and then I was done. I wore my bikini and a sundress over it. When I had finished, Cam and I headed to the California beach as planned. I lay on the towel, I laid out.

'Come to the water, babe', said Cam, enthusiastically. 'Noo!' I protested. 'Well you asked for it!' he said and lifted me, bridal style, dropping me into the water. I laughed and ran after Cam, in the water. We were having a great time together. We got dresses after we finished our war in the sea, and headed to the restaraunt. We ate, talking about everything that had happened, through out the Summer.

'Babe you are amazing, beautiful, funny, smart and so damn cute.' Cam said. I smiled, blushing a bit. 'To show how much you mean to me....' he continued, bringing a small box out of his pocket. He opened it and there lay a gorgeous ring. 'I got this custom made ring that says our name on it', he finished. He took my hand and placed it on my ring finger. It said, 'Catherine & Cameron'.

'When you look at this ring, you should think of me and how much I love you', he said. I looked at the ring in admiration and gave him a passionate kiss. 'Bravo!' a customer said, clapping followed by others. Cam and I stood up and kind of bowed. I felt my cheeks go red, and so did he.

When we finished up, we headed back to the condo for the last time together and got my luggage. 'Ready babe?' he called as I was still upstairs. 'Yeah', I replied. The whole gang were coming to the airport.

*At the airport*

Cam's pov:
On the way to the airport and at the airport, I held her hand, never wanting to let go. We shared a seat. She lay her head on my shoulder, while I stroked her hair. Tears ran down our cheaks. 'I love you Cameron Dallas' she said in a whisper. 'I love you too', I replied, kissing her forhead.

When her flight was called, I looked into Cathy's eyes and gave her a passionate kiss. The girls quickly said goodbye to all of us and went back to there boyfriend. Catherine gave me one of her bows as a momento of our amazing relationship.

I gave her one last hug, tightly and gave her a great kiss, letting go of her hand when she had to leave, as her flight was leaving in 3 minutes. 'Bye', she mouthed, weekly smiling and tears running down her cheaks, walking into the plane. I waved, mouthing, 'Goodbye', back.