Chpt. 8

Fran's pov:
I'm so excited for the red carpet today. I can't wait. The girls and I were going to have a total spa day. I woke up, leaving Nash to sleep, while I went downstairs and ate breakfast with the girls as planned.

We decided to head to the gym and tone ourselves, for tonight and then we went to a manicure bar. 'So does Hayes like your dress?' asked Kata. 'Yeah, omf, we've got to take pics for Insta tonight', said Anais. Once we were done, we headed back to see the boys awake.

'Ana, can Nash and I talk to you and Francine for a minute?' said Hayes to Anais, so we followed the boys to the garden. 'So tomorrow, the family's coming to stay, because Will has a game in LA 3 days later,' explained Nash.

'Yeah and we're going to have a family dinner tomorrow, as they're arriving early, so they can rest a bit', continued Hayes. 'Skylynn is going to come over on the same day, so Mom has asked Nash to occupy her while Anais and I go visit Will, if that's ok with you Anais?' finished Hayes. 'Sure', replied Anais. 'Well that's alright then', I said and we headed inside.

It was 2pm and the limo was here to collect us at 6, so the girls and I headed upstairs to get dress, do hair and makeup, etc. The girls and I got Maria ready first. She wore a cream lace skater dress with the the material for your shoulder cut off, with red strapped heals and a matching red rose and clutch.

We hired a beautician to help with the hair and makeup. Catherine wore a pale pink maxi dress with kimono-like sleaves. It was a nice silky material with a lace bodice. She pared it with nude healed sandals and a pale pink clutch and a matching nude bow.

Sinéad wore a long sleeved, silky skater dress. It was a navy blue colour and had many detailed beads on some of the corners. It was beautiful.

Once everyone had finished, we got the limo to the venue, where the awards will be held. In the limo, the boys started to practice their acceptance speeches. It was great fun, messing around with them. We were also going to pick up Carter, The Jacks and Aaron's date to the awards. The limo was a vast one, fitting everyone in it.

When we arrived, the boys got out first, and then us girls. The cheering and screams was crazy. Nash held my hand tightly as we walked through paparazzi. It was wonderful. The atmosphere was so positive and welcoming. I smiled at Nash and so did he. We tried to hold in our laughter because the look we were giving eachother was the, 'this is amazing', look!

Once we passed paparazzi, Nash and the others took some pictures with the fans. I decided to take a selfie with the some fans and with all the girls and I. When the guys were done, we headed to the journalists.

I waited for Nash to finish his questions being asked. Some of the questions that he was asked, I couldn't help but chuckle, because they we ridiculous! Once Nash thanked them and returned to me, we walked hand in hand into the theatre. I had a great feeling that this was going to be a great show.