Chapter 62

Juliana pov

"Huh?" Penny gasped.

"Yo big boss, long time no see" Giacomo greeted with a grin and a wave.

"Momo" Penny mumbled.

After they all lined up, Penny faced them.

"More like long time no meet right, I mean we only found out your real name just now" Mela smiled.

"Mellie"

"Verily is thy long hidden countenance, a sight for sore eyes my lady" Atticus comment.

"Atticus"

"So um, I heard your real name is Penny, how've you been this whole time?" Ortega asks nervously.

"Ortie"

"We found you at last, you've no idea how worried we've been" Eri says happily.

"Eri"

Penny sounded like she was gonna cry, but I can tell she was happy.

"Okay gang, on the count of three, one two..." Giacomo counted.

"Hasta la vistar Cassiopeia, and hello Penny!" they all did their team star pose together and greeted in happiness.

She giggled at the sight and I did as well, but I was so happy for them.

"Miss Penny and all of you team star bosses"

We all turned to Mr Clavell.

"I have something I would like to say to you all"

He then bowed with a frown on his face.

"You all have my sincerest apologies"

They all looked at him in confusion.

"Come again?" Penny questioned.

"I let you all down by not helping your situations and it was a huge failure of me as the director of the academy"

"Huh?"

"You all told me about your reasons for forming team star and about your subsequent actions"

I was surprised, I didn't know that.

"Ever since my first days as director, all I've ever experienced of the academy is an environment blessedly free from bullying, but I now know this peace was built on the backs of your hurt and anger and of course your immense courage in putting things to right, and so, I'll get straight to the conclusion"

"What do you mean?" I wondered to myself.

"The academy's order for team star to disband and my threat to expel those who did not obey are hereby revoked" Mr Clavell announced.

Penny and the rest of the team star bosses gasped and had their eyes widen.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" Giacomo asks.

"Indeed, team star can continue to exist as your all's wish" Mr Clavell says with a soft smile.

This made them all gasp again and it did me as well, then I saw all the team star bosses run up to Penny and they all shared a group hug.

"Penny, this is awesome, now we can all stay together" Eri says happily.

"Oh, mine heart is giddy with glee" Atticus says happily as well.

"But...I betrayed all of you" Penny reminded sadly.

"You mean operation starfall, director Clavell told us all about it" Ortega mentioned.