Chapter 18: Duskclan

𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓕𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥:

PounceFoot was out on a patrol with his fellow clanmate, MushroomTail, and his apprentice FrostPaw. They were on the lookout for any signs of danger and were moving stealthily through the forest. Suddenly, PounceFoot noticed a group of strange cats staring at them.

Curious, PounceFoot approached the group and said, "Hello?" The group jumped in surprise but greeted him kindly. "Why hello there, young warrior," one of them said with a smile. PounceFoot was surprised they knew he was a warrior and asked them, " How did you know I was a warrior?" The group replied that they had heard of the clans before.

The group consisted of a kittypet named Crystal and two rogues named Drake and Shine. The kittypet introduced herself and her companions to PounceFoot and MushroomTail. MushroomTail, who had noticed PounceFoot wandering off, joined in the conversation. 

The group explained that they were simply passing through and wanted to offer their help if needed. They also asked if they could join the clan. MushroomTail glared at them and said, " We'll take you back to camp and let our leader, MistyStar decide"

As they made their way back to the clan camp, PounceFoot couldn't help but wonder about the strange encounter. He had never met cats from outside the clan before and was intrigued by their offer to join. He hoped that their intentions were pure and that they could trust them.