𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏? 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

A N :
sorry if this chapter feels cut short. Ive been sitting on if for months and figured i'd just publish it. i'm working on chapter nineteen now. also, ATTACK ON TITAN IS OFFICIALLY OVER. THE FINALE GOT ME SOBBIN' BRO. 

**warning:
-chapter has content to eating disorders, starvation, suicidal ideation and mentions to sexual abuse which some readers might find disturbing or triggering.

**warning:-chapter has content to eating disorders, starvation, suicidal ideation and mentions to sexual abuse which some readers might find disturbing or triggering

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏? 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

  It took almost an hour of arguing to get Charlie to consume anything. There were a lot of curses and threats from the Ackerman girl who'd throw another cup at Mikasa's head-- and missed-- by the end of the night. Eventually she'd pass out again that night. Her body and mind were weakened by the fever that was threatening her life, and she slept for over six hours for the first time in three years. 

 Charlie had always been an insomniac. Very rarely did she sleep for more than an hour at a time. It was mostly a miracle she function as well as she did on a daily basis, but the lack of care that she held for herself had gotten her here in the first place. 

 She hated herself for being so frail. She hated that she'd gotten sick. The person she hated most as she faded into sleep that night, was herself.  

???

"Oi." A rough voice broke through the long, expanding darkness. She felt too exhausted to open her eyes. She was contempt within that darkness. "Hey. We've got things to do, Charles, get up." The male voice was familiar, and she felt someone smack her arm. 

 She caught his gloved hand after he'd hit her and cracked her eyes open. Her tired dark eyes opened. For a moment, her eyes struggled to adjust to the light from the lantern he was holding, but through the glare, she saw a boy stood over her.

 Dark blue eyes were staring down at her, unfazed by the death grip she had on his hand, about a few pressure points away from breaking it. His orange-ginger hair hung in his face, greasy because they hadn't had access to a bath in a while. 

 "That hurts." He said calmly. 

 Charlotte let out a grumble and released his hand which he pulled safely out of her reach. 

 "MP's just got word for a new shipment, Lily told me." He informed as Charlotte noticed he was decked out in stolen ODM gear.

"Your MP friend?"