𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵, 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆

  *Snip. Snip-snip. Snap.* "Eh." Scissors moved in front of Charlie's eye's but she ignores them and stares blankly at the floor. "Remind me to start cutting your bangs more often. I don't know how you fight with them this long." Levi scolds, standing in front of her as he pulls strands of his sister's bangs through his fingers before snipping the ends off to make them even. 

 "You always cut it so why should I bother?" Charlie says plainly with a shrug, watching short flurries of her thick raven hair fall to the floor. 

 "I wouldn't have to do it if you did it yourself." Levi frowned. When he was done, he brushed out her bangs before walking behind her to cut the rest of her hair. 

 Charlie reached up, wiping the remains of flurries out of her face with the back of her hand. Deep down, Charlie just preferred to let Levi do it. She didn't really bother to take care of it when she was alone in the undercity.

 "You could at least try and be a little more self reliant." Levi continued, leveling off the length of Charlie's hair in the back. 

 "You're the only one who cares. It looks fine as long as it's brained." Charlie grumbled, playing with her fingers as she stared at the wall. 

 "You should care." 

 "Well I don't." 

 "Obviously." Levi let out a disgruntled sigh, finishing Charlie's haircut. Once he was done, he parted her hair down the middle to which Charlie's low expression dropped. 

 "I can braid my own hair." Charlie turned and grabbed his wrist to which Levi paused. 

 Levi froze, blinking several times. It was a bit jarring when what used to be routine was broken. Charlie didn't always know how to braid and it used to always be Levi who braided it so it didn't get ratchet while loose. 

 Levi stared at her a moment longer before smacking her hand away to free his own. "Too bad." He replied, forcing her to face forward again, re-parting her hair to braid. 

 "What happened to being self reliant?" Charlie asked, agitated to be treated like a child. 

 "Shut up." Levi ignored the complaint as he braided the first of her normal dutch braids. Charlie's hair was as long as it normal was. As long as Levi lets it get. Thick raven colored braids which went down to her elbows. 

 "How are you ankles?" Levi asked as he tied off the braid. It had been a few months since the fight against the Military Police and the Rod-titan. Those who were injured got the chance to heal while Eren practiced using his new found titan hardening. 

 "Better. The doctor yelled at me though." Charlie answered as Levi pushed her braid over her shoulder. 

 "That's not surprising. You fucked up nerves, you do realize that, right?" Levi questioned in a scolding manner.