Chapter 18

Hey guys, I noticed something in my last chapter that was a bit disappointing. It seems like if I don't give you specific targets, many of you don't vote or comment. In the last chapter, there were only 10 comments even though the reads were almost 3k. This was disheartening, and I didn't expect this from such beautiful souls. I hope now you all will actively vote and comment.

ALSO DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTA FOR REELS AND SPOILERS , WE ARE VERY CLOSS TO CROSS 500 FOLLOWERS.

target 400+ votes

____________________________________________________________________

ISHITA Pov

As we entered the room, a gentle darkness enveloped us, creating an intimate atmosphere

As we entered the room, a gentle darkness enveloped us, creating an intimate atmosphere. Ansh delicately guided me towards a set of chairs or a sofa, his warm hand in mine. Suddenly, a soft spotlight illuminated the space, revealing two or three individuals holding exquisite bridal lehengas.

In an instant, the room burst into light, and there stood Ansh, his gaze already fixed upon me. His hands gracefully reached forward, brushing aside the strands of hair that clung to my face. As he removed the strands, he drew closer. I swallowed hard, feeling the accelerated beat of my heart. I was sure he could sense the rhythm of my racing heart.

"Don't let these strands disturb my angelic view, okay?"

he whispered huskily near my ear. Pulling back, his jawline delicately grazed my cheeks, sending delightful shivers throughout my body. In that moment, we locked eyes, captivated by the shared intensity of our emotions.

Our lips were mere inches apart, ready to unite in a tender kiss, until an unexpected sound disrupted our enchanting moment. In my mind, I silently cursed the interruption that marred our fairy-tale ambiance.

Anuv shouted with a mock display of closing his eyes, exclaiming, "Ewww!"My bhabhi joined the drama, acting like the mohalle ki aunty, saying, "Tauba tauba, yeh kya dikhne wale the hum.

"Meanwhile, bhai glared at them while keeping his hand over Duggu's eyes to shield him from the apparent sight.Feeling more flustered, I realized we almost got caught ink 4K resolution.

On the other end, Mr. Ekansh Vir Chaudhary glared back at them, acting as if they were at fault for the intrusion. I pulled on Ekansh's sleeves and leaned a little, standing up on my toes. Why does this man have to be 5'10, I thought.

Then, I murmured to him, "Ansh, why are you glaring at them?"

"Because they ruined our first kiss, that's why," he replied, using the same casual tone, talking about a kiss as if it were our daily way of greeting.

This man and his casualness, ugh."But who said we were going to kiss?" I asked, using his casual tone.

"WHAT! We were not going to kiss?" he exclaimed so loudly that everyone standing in front of us was now shocked, their eyes almost popping out of their sockets.