"Get da fuck offa me foo."

"Kamarion"

"Tianna i'm being so damn patient witchu right na. I'm finna spazz if youn get yo big head ass out my way foo."

"I said sorry Kam." Halo spoke looking up at him.

"You fucked him? Don't lie to me either."

"No I didn't fuck him Kamarion, I swear we was just chillin. You was in your feelins being mean to me det night and he asked me to push up on em so I did. I left in the morning before he was even woke."

"Ion see yo point in goin' ova there if y'all ain't fuck. You a dub."

"Ite fuck it at dis point cs youn believe me. Ian finna waste my breath to keep sayin' da same shit to you Kamarion."

"How you mad cs you da one det was caught? It's always da one inna wrong det wanna play victim n shit. Don't call me cs blocked foo."

"Oh"

As he walked past her he bumped her. Halo didn't react because she was over arguing with him so she just let him leave.

--

"Foo I'm don't wit females."

"What yo heart broke a sum?" Melo asked

"Hell nah but det shit just be a waste a my time. Last muhfucka won't what I wanted n dis one on some hoe shit. Ion een mean to be talkin' like a lil bitch but dis shit be havin' a nigga stressed fa real."

"You be in too deep. Treat a hoe a hoe treat you then you ass wouldn't be stressed."

"Dets exactly why you ass got four kids wit three different people, ian listenin' to yo foo."

"Chill on me." He laughed "Halo just do sum to me foo... she bring det crazy shit up out me. It won't like dis wit ole girl."

"Sound like you love ha to me."
"Hell nah" Saint shook his head.

"Ite"

"She callin' me right na, imma see what she want."

Saint picked up the phone and went to the kitchen to talk. "What?" He asked changing his voice so it could sound like he had an attitude with her.

"I'm sorry Kamarion, for whatever I did i'm so sorry."

"How you gone apologize but youn know what you did? You can keep det poe ass sorry Tianna."

"Want some head? Where you at so I can get you right, you a lil tense right na."

"I'm at Melo shit."

"So youn fuck wimme nomo?"
"Nah."

"Cool. I'm on my way so don't een worry 'bout it."

"Fuck off my phone." Saint hung up the phone then went to the living room with a smirk on his face. "Hell she say det got you smilin?"

"She finna push up on me, ian really fuckin' wit ha right na tho."

"Yeen een gotta lie foo I know you finna crack." He responded then Saint shrugged. "Ian onnat today."

"Ite"

Saint never really talked about girls he was looking to date in the future. He just felt like he shouldn't speak on anything they had going on until everything was settled. Today, Saint just felt like he needed to tell someone a little about what he had going on.

About 15 minutes went by the Halo texted Saint letting him know she was outside.

He then went outside to her truck and got in on the passenger side. Halo's hair or makeup wasn't done how it usually was. She was natural at the moment and Saitn felt like he couldn't resist her.