only belongs to me 1

Start from the beginning

His hands sneaked inside his silk shirt and his fingure start to careases his body sensually.
A whimper escaped from his mouth.

??!!::hubby.......

??!!:: yes Darling.

??!!:: koo... Sto...p it now..

Jungkook : why my love

Taehyung : let's ha..ve dinn....er koo .ggukk is still awa....ke

Jungkook turned him around.he caged other's delicated body in his arms. He dig his face into other's long neck and starts to sniff his fragrence who moaned lightly.

Jungkook : it's make me crazy darling.

He starts to give wet kisses on his neck down to up. He sucked his skin and nibbled it for marking him. He captured others lips for a hungry yet passionate kiss. Taehyung is moaning and whimpering under his dominate husband. His hands culching other's coat tightly. He can feel his legs give up on him. Jungkook broke the kiss and looks other's hazel eyes he love the most. His hazel eyes filled with tears and hooded in pure pleasure.

Jungkook : your this sinful expression, it's making me go insane. You are a beautyful sin darling, only i can commit that sin.

Ggukk : dada........

Their moment broked in a loud shout of their only 3 years old son jeonggukk. He run towards their parents and jumped on jungkook and starts to kiss his whole face mumbling i miss you. Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest.

Taehyung : you little brat, only you missed your dada. Huh.

Ggukk : why my beautyful mumma ish angry. I gave you lots of kisses when i came back. It's for my dada.

Jungkook : yaaa princess don't be jealous on my bunny. You can also give me lots of kisses .

Taehyung : yaaa yaaa.... Did anyone believe me, if i tell them that Korea's no. 1 cold man is a biggest pervert and romantic flirty man.

Jungkook poke his tongue in his inner cheek and smirked formed in his face. He put gukk down and told him to wait for him in room. Taehyung's eyes wide and he bites his lips.

Jungkook : now what happend to your sassy mouth. you are a cute little puppy when we are alone and but you are a wild tiger when there is an another person is present. . ( he held his lips between his fingures )wait for me darling i can do more things with this sassy mouth.

He suked his lower lip and leave it with a pop sound and leave for fresh up. Taehyung's whole face became red. He rub his face with his palms.

Taehyung : pervert....

******

Taehyung is humming a song while hugging his son who is in the edge of fall asleep. After 10 more minute he fell asleep in his mumma's hands. Taehyung pecked on his head lovingly and covered him with a small duvet. He slowly climbed down from the bed as don't want to disturb his son's sleep. He stood near the bed and looked at his baby and turns to leave but..... He hit with a hard thing. He looked at the muscular chest infront of him and gulped hardly.he lift his beautyful hazel eyes only to meet with a soul pearsing gaze of his husband. Only his gaze is enogh to give goosebumbs on his body. Unknowingly his hands placed on other's naked hard chest whose hand wrapped around other's thin waist.he lift him a little from the floor.

Jungkook : today you took too much time.
Don't you know your habby is waiting for you to devour every inch of your beautyful body...

Taehyung's ear tip become red and his heart starts to beat fastly. Jungkook chuckled looking at his beautiful husband.