5. ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ

Depuis le début

I smiled, "Hi." I looked at her hair and smirked, "Did you roll out of bed this morning? Your hair is a mess!" It was a running joke. When I'd first met Anya, that had been one of her first questions to me. She had neat, black hair that was always done in a simple and neat hairstyle. Mine on the other hand liked to run wild or maybe I just didn't feel like actually taking time to make it look nice. 

She gave me a fake smile before rolling her eyes, "Very funny Ly."

"You know I am." I grinned.

"Okay but are you ready for the math test?" Anya asked, brushing her hair behind her shoulder.

"Nope. Ima fail." I said.

Anya rolled her eyes as I put my bag into my messy locker jammed full with loose worksheets from every class. "You always say that and yet you always score well."

"Eh." I shrugged, "Let's get to homeroom." The two of us walked into the classroom, chatting away.

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Later in the day, I entered study hall to see Anya sitting in the back where we always sat. Her notebook was placed on the desk next to her. She grinned at me as I entered and grabbed her notebook as I plopped into the seat next to her. "Thanks." I grinned.

She nodded and took out her math worksheet, studying for the test that we would be taking next block. I should be doing that.

I took out my phone and opened it up to check my text messages. Procrastination was just kinda my thing. 

heyo :)

anyone alive?

its be sad if u were both dead

mister nice guy 😎

Once again Potato

We are not dead

It doesn't mean we are dead if we don't text you back after a milisecond

*seven point five miliseconds

actaullyyyy so get it right

mister nice guy 😎

How?

nah im just messing with u

mister nice guy 😎

I see...

it was five point seven :)

mister nice guy 😎

I can't tell if you're joking

I AM

maybe

who knows

do u know

i dont know

mister nice guy 😎

You're sounding crazy

crazy?

i was crazy once

they locked me in a room

a rubber room

mister nice guy 😎

Are you good?

a rubber room with rats

and rats make me crazy

Red ❤️

Kid?

crazy?

i was crazy once

mister nice guy 😎

Yep, Red, the kid's gone mad

they locked me in a room

a rubber room

a rubber room with rats

mister nice guy 😎

Is this some sort of code like Potatoes for Everyone?

and rats make me crazy

crazy?

Red ❤️

Whats potatoes for everyone?

i was crazy once

mister nice guy 😎

The first thing she texted me

they locked me in a room

mister nice guy 😎

Before she realized it was a wrong number

Kid, are you okay?

a rubber room

a rubber room with rats

mister nice guy 😎

Do you need help

nah im good :)

just crazy :P

Red ❤️

You are one strange kid

thx

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Who are you texting?" Anya asked, "When you should be studying for math."

"Key word should." I smirked, "And it's a new friend I made."

"Oh cool, was it from some summer camp?" Anya asked, looking at my phone.

"Actually it's just a wrong number." I grinned.

"Fanfic coded." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Anya! You know I don't read those anymore." I glared. There'd been a phase when I couldn't find any books and well, there'd been this one harry potter one. Anyways, it was never the weird ones.

"Sure, Ly. Sure...." She laughed. "I'll leave you to it."

She went back to writing as I opened my phone again, flustered. I do not read fanfics. Well, not as much at least. I mean not at all of course.

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Anya Jones, Faceclaim: Jenna Ortega