☃All I Wanted - Minjae☃

☃Special thanks too: Anon, Minjae, Xikers

☃Note: thank you for requesting, I hope you enjoy and have a happy holidays, your welcome to request whatever prompts are left

☃TW: kissing : mentions of first loves : mentions of heart break : mentions of being drunk off love :

☃Prompt: All I Want For Christmas Is You

You and Minjae are childhood friends, you've experienced everything together, first loves, heart breaks, first kisses and, more. You two have always been inseparable, knowing each other like the back of your hand.

Which is how you knew something was off with Minjae today, "Jae" you called out for him, snuggling deeper into your thick winter coat, Minjae averted his eyes from the tall Christmas tree in front of him, "yeah?" He responded turning to look at you, his eyes softened seeing you shiver even though you had multiple layers on, "can we go in there for a bit? To defrost?" You asked pointing to the small warm cabin off to the side of the trail, Minjae nodded grabbing your hand.

"Jesus, you are freezing" Minjae mumbled, his warm hand enclosing on your freezing one, "where are you gloves" Minjae clicked his tongue at you, looking at you with disapproving eyes "I took them off to feel the tree back there" you mumbled, pointing back down the trail, "and you didn't put them back on?" Minjae asked, blowing hot air on your hand, you shook your head 'no'.

You heard Minjae sigh "come here" he said pulling you into his open coat, holding you close to his body, zipping the coat up once you were securely settled in his jacket, facing you forward so you could still walk to the small warm cabin, your face flushed as your body heated up, even tho you've been close to Minjae more times than you could count, this time felt different, almost romantic.

Minjae wrapped his arms around the front of his jacket completely encasing you, although he had to slightly waddle to walk he didn't mind it, "thank you.." you mumbled your shivering stopped letting your voice become steady, "don't thank me" Minjae said, you could practically hear the eye roll, "wait I think I'm warm enough I don't need the cabin anymore" you commented stopping in front of another big tree, Minjae looked over your shoulder "but your face is still extremely red" Minjae said, worried he put his hands on your cheeks.

Your cheeks went to a darker shade of pink, Minjae watched the color darken from the light of the Christmas tree In front of you, he thought for a moment, connecting dots in his head, to test his theory out he placed a small kiss on your cheek, your eyes went wide and your cheeks darkened "I was right!" Minjae giggled, Looking over your shoulder you see Minjae looking at you with a huge smile on his face.

Minjaes smile softened as he leaned closer, stopping as your nose touched his "can I kiss you?" He asked barley above a whisper, you nodded closing your eyes, Minjae closed the small distance between your lips, savoring the moment before pulling back making a small 'chu' sound making both of you giggle. Leaning back into his chest resting your body weight on him, Minjae held you up, leaving a small peck on your lips.

The two of you stood there for awhile enjoying the warmth from one another, before Minjae spoke up, "does this mean we're together?" He asked softly, you thought for a moment before smiling and making a soft hum sound, confirming his question, Minjae let out a small noise of happiness, making you laugh, He laughed along although embarrassed, you and Minjae walked the rest of the Christmas trail with you in his jacket, he stole kisses every now and then, both of you beyond cloud nine(9) practically drunk off each other.