shocking truth

Y/n pov
I waked up by the noise of my alarm.
Y/n- ahhhh my head . Why my head hurt so bad ? Wait a  min  oh i drinked alcohol yesterday.
The door opened and it was tae with a tray. 
Taehyung- you are awake . I made you lemon juice . You must be tired.
Uhmm must be tired . Oh no did something happened yesterday.  No no no no it can't be what i am thinking.  He doesn't like me . But what if - no i have my clothes on . Did i did anything stupid yesterday? uuuhhhhhhh .
Y/n- ahm tae can i ask you something?
Taehyung- yeah you can ask me anything.
Y/n- what happened yesterday?
Taehyung- you don't remember anything?
Y/n- no i do but i just want to hear it from you . Hehehe .
Taehyung- oh ( in his mind- let's prank her )  yesterday was the best day of my life . I didn't knewed that you loved me . Y/n your the best . I am happy to marry you . From now on you are all mine .
I was drinking the lemon juice but hearing it . I just chocked on it.
Y/n- w-what.  Oh no no .
Taehyung- ( laughs)
Y/n- why are  you laughing ?
Taehyung- look at your face how much scared you look.
Y/n- what do you mean ?
Taehyung- i was just joking.
Y/n- yaaaaa do you wanna die ?
Taehyung- sorry. 
That was a big relief . I was about to put my tray away when taehyung hugged me . It really shocked me .
Y/n- t-taehyung w-what a-are you doing ?
He moves away
Taehyung- thanks y/n  for carrying about me that much . You drinked alcohol just for me so my mood doesn't ruins. Even you can't handle it . I am so much lucky .
Y/n- it's ok taehyung you deserves it .
Taehyung- okh so go and get ready we have a meeting.
Y/n- really okh .
I was going to kitchen to put the tray with a glass of juice 
Taehyung- y/n 
Tae called me in a very low , serious tone
Y/n- yeah
Taehyung- why didn't you told me about your parents before?
My smile faded away . The tray i was holding falled down . Tears started to form in my eyes .
Y/n- how do you know?
Taehyung- you told me yesterday. Why you hided this from me ?
Y/n- i am sorry taehyung i don't want you to be sad again after what happened. 
Taehyung- so you want to suffer alone . Now tell me everything. 
Y/n- hmm well the one you and your parents met that day . They aren't my real parents.  My parents died when i was 8 yrs old . Those are my parents bestfriend.  They took care of me and keeped my parents work . My parents was murdered by their enemies
Author pov
*flashback *
Y/n- mom what is going on . Why are we hiding here
Y/m- y/n my daughter.  Everything will be alright just be quiet hmm go hide under the bed  fast!!
The door opened with a loud sound  .
Y/d - why are you after us ?  what do you  want?
??- you always took what was mine . First my love then my position and now my money .
Y/d- that wasn't your money you stole it by killing millions of people.  And my wife doesn't love you . You weren't capable of the position. 
??- huh ohh so you think that i am weak  .
The man attacked y/n's dad with knife bl00d was flowing out . Y/n  was very scared she started to cry . She was trying her best not to cry loud but the man heard her .
??- ohh what we have here . Little girl .
Y/m- please leave her .
Y/d - don't touch my daughter. 
??- ohh i see your life is in her.  Hello little girl you should never trust  anyone .
Y/d -stop
Y/n's dad shooted his hand . He leaved y/n  . His man's came in they tied y/n 's parents and was about to kill them when a man from behind came and shooted his man's
Y/d- well done mr. Lee please take y/n. 
Mr. Lee- but what about you .
Y/d- i am fine just go. Take y/n with you .please take care of her .
Mr. Lee took y/n  . Y/n  was still seeing her parents crying. 
Y/m- i can't believe you did this to us  ?
??- you should have trusted me . Now go to hell .
Then he stabbed both of them there was bl00d and bl00d all over . Then he shoted them . This all happened infront of little y/n.  She wasn't meant to see things like this . After that she started to hate bl00d . After a month  y/n was living with mr. And mrs. lee.  Y/n never ever talked to anyone for a month she would stay in her room Hided everytime someone goes in . The things she sawed was too much for a 8 years old little girl. But after a month a miracle happened.  Y/n  came out of his room .
Y/n- uncle lee .
Mr. Lee-  y/n yes my child .
Y/n- uncle lee can you teach me to be a mafia too like my parents.  I want to know who murd€red  my parents. 
Mr. Lee looked to mrs. Lee
Mrs. Lee- yes my daughter we will but when the right time comes.
Y/n- okh i will wait . Thanks for doing that much for my parents and me .
Mrs. Lee- aww you can call us your mom and dad sweetheart.
Y/n- okh mom .okh dad
From that y/n lived with them and when she was 14 + she started to train herself.  That's when she meet blackpink and they all maded a group blacksoul.  They started to find the murd€rer and still finding him
* flashback ends *
Y/n was crying after remembering her past
Taehyung- shhh be a brave girl we all are here for you don't worry  we will definitely find him . Now go get ready we have to meet someone  .
Y/n- hmmm
Y/n went to wash her face and change.
Y/n outfit