✨Chapter 8✨

Shout out to, destinye70007, for requesting this! 🫶 (Also note, the video up here is if y/n growls, or roars, or snarls)

-1 month later-

Y/n offered wolfgang to live with her, at her house, since the doom raiders was kicked out of kaos guest castle. And the doom raiders has to live in a forest. Wolfgang accepted y/n's offer, and lives with her.

Y/n, and wolfgang has been enjoying each other's company, but a week ago, chompy mage, and his puppet, told the Doom raiders about a powerful book, and the moment wolfgang heard about it, he wanted the book, y/n didn't like the idea because she was scared that it would put her, and her friends in danger.

Wolfgang decides to take y/n to a room were they can talk on how to get the book, "Y/n, if we get the book, imagine how powerful we can be!" wolfgang said while giving a evil chuckle, y/n's ears suddenly went down, "And what happens if we get the book? i- i don't even know if it's even a good idea to get it, like, what happens if we loose one of our friends, or..." y/n paused because she didn't want to think about the worst, wolfgang noticed that y/n's ears were down, and he understood what she meant, wolfgang sighs, "Y/n, i promise you, nobody is gonna be gone... If we do, i know that i will never hear the end of it" wolfgang exclaims jokingly hoping to lighten y/n's mood, y/n gave a slight chuckle, "Ok, you fur ball, we will go and get the book, and bring it back to the other's to" y/n exclaims.

Wolfgang gave a slight chuckle, "No y/n, i was thinking that we would take the book for ourselves" wolfgang stated, y/n's eyes slightly widened, "But... our friends, wouldn't be fair for us to share it?" y/n asks, wolfgang sighs, "Y/n, just imagine how powerful we could be! Plus, it's not like we are gonna hurt them." wolfgang exclaims, y/n suddenly sighs, "Alright, let's go, and look for that book" y/n stated, wolfgang gave a chuckle, and lifts y/n in the air, "What are you-" before y/n could finish her sentence, she was then pulled into a kiss.

Wolfgang broke the kiss, and looks at y/n, "Just a little good luck charm" wolfgang exclaims teasingly, y/n blushed, "Oh you little fur ball" y/n exclaims as she looks away, wolfgang gave a slight chuckle, "At least i am your fur ball" wolfgang stated, Y/n looks back at wolfgang, "You are, and you always will be" y/n exclaims while giving a slight smile.

-Time skip- (Note: the skylanders doesn't know that y/n is a doom raider)

Y/n, and wolfgang decides to go to the skylanders academy, as they were sneaking around, y/n suddenly heard some familiar voices.

"All right, Chompy puppet. Let's go get that evil book for ourselves." Chompy mage stated, "Chomp-tacular idea!" chompy puppet shouted, As chompy mage was sneaking around, he accidentally bumps into someone.

"Ow! Watch were you're going, bush for feet!" Dreamcatcher shouted, chompy mage turns around, and noticed dreamcatcher, "Dreamcatcher?" Chompy mage questioned, Dreamcatcher then realised that it was chompy mage, "Chompy? What are you doing here? I thought all of us doom raiders agreed to come get the book as a group tomorrow. You're not double-crossing us, are you?" dreamcatcher questioned, "W-w-who, me? No ways! i was, uh... i was, uh... getting ideas for some yard work i need done. That's-" chompy mage was suddenly interrupted by chompy puppet, "Wait, why are you here alone?" Chompy puppet questioned, Dreamcatcher quickly backs away slightly, "Me? R-right, well, um..." Dreamcatcher tried to think of an excuse but was interrupted.

"Just need to be sure there ain't no skylanders around. Nope, just Dreamcatcher in a cloud suit." pepper jack exclaims, but suddenly realises and gasps, "Dreamcatcher?" Pepper jack questioned, "Pepper jack?" Dreamcatcher, and chompy mage questioned, pepper jack suddenly noticed chompy mage, "Chompy?" pepper jack questioned.

Y/n looked over the bushed, and noticed all of them, y/n was about to inform wolfgang, but wolfgang accidentally stepped on a twig, and quickly looks back at y/n, Everyone turns around, and noticed wolfgang, and y/n, "Wolfgang, y/n?" they questioned, "What?" wolfgang asks but suddenly noticed the gang, "H-hey, hey! Uh, what are you guys doing here?" wolfgang asks, y/n gave a nervous chuckle.