3

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up and noticed that Sammy wasn't next to me. Was everything that happened last night all a dream? I checked my phone and went on tumblr Instagram twitter the usual. I decided to take a quick shower and wash my body. when I got out I got ready, grabbed my up purse and went to down stares to leave. When I got down stairs I went to the little bakery they had and got a bagel with cream cheese.

--
When I got to the event there were already fans everywhere.
We are getting ready for the meet and great and I was with Andrea.
"hi,omg its so nice to meet you! you must be Brooklyn" Andrea said
"yes, it's so nice to meet you too" I said
we exchanged numbers and talked before the meet and greet.

--
After the meet and greet I went to go talk to sammy. I walked over to sammy who was backstage sitting in a chair. I was in him sideways so that my legs were hangs off one of the arm rests.
"hey baby girl! how was your meet an greet" he asked

"good. I wasn't expecting so much stuff" I said with a laugh.

"you will get used to it."

"i hope" I replied

"you. me. dinner tonight" he said giving me no time to reply as he kissed me.

I couldn't resist I kissed him back. Omg it was perfect it was everything I dreamed of my dream came true. He's lips are perfect.
"put your hands together for... Sammy and Skate" hayes said.
"sorry baby girl I got to go see you after the show" sammy said upset

--
after the show I went with Andrea back to the hotel and went to my room to hangout for a little bit.
"so what's going on with you and sammy huh huh." she asked being nosey
"nothing we just met and we are just sharing the room thats it" I replied
"uh are you sure about that. did you see what's on twitter" she asked
"no! my phone died today"
"well look" she said as she showed me a picture of Sammy and I kissing. I scrolled through the comments and there was hate comments and nice comments. most of the comments were "Bam" "omg Otp" "I totally ship them"
"so are you sure you and Sa..." she said but was cut off by sammy and skate walking through the door.

"oh sorry did we interrupt your girl time" Nate and Sammy said at the same time

"nope not at all" Andrea said leaving the room while smirking at sammy.

"what was that all about" sam asked
"nothing don't worry about it just girls talk"
"man girls are weird" Nate said laying down on my bed.
"shut up you asshole" I said as I punched him in the arm.
"damn! that hurt." he said
"shut up you p.ussy" sammy said

X
how was that? sorry this was supposed to go up last night by I ended up going to a friends house. hope you guys like it so far~ leah💋