Chapter Twenty-Seven: Predacon Island Pt2

Start from the beginning

"Brace yourselves, Autobots." Optimus called.

As the giant green transporter jet entered the storm cell, Thunderbird Two is instantly hit by all sides with tailwinds, headwinds, crosswinds, microbursts, and torrential rains lashing across its bodywork. It was definitely a workout for a big plane like this. Onboard, everyone held onto their harnesses and seats as tight as they brace themselves while the jet is being knocked and bucked around. It was a turbulent and sudden ordeal to go through the superstorm, the giant transporter Autobot dodging lightning bolts and rather turbulent winds at the same time, TurboRacer doing the same. Thunderbird Two shuddered and seemed to be jostled about by the wind and driving rain, both Ash and Daphne assisting Stratosphere with flying on through the storm.

"This is insane." Fred grunted as he held onto his harness. "Who would fly through this?"

"Anyone stupid enough to do it." Shaggy replied, Hayden nodding quickly.

"Which is us..." Velma reminded added in as she too held onto her harness.

After a few more moments of rough-flying through the huge storm cell, Stratosphere eventually broke out of the clouds, now in the airspace above Skull Island, TurboRacer following on just after him. Up ahead, they could see huge lush green jungles stretching out as far as the eye can see before them, with two mountain peaks far away.

 Up ahead, they could see huge lush green jungles stretching out as far as the eye can see before them, with two mountain peaks far away

"By the AllSpark..." TurboRacer mutters in amazement.

Even the other Autobots and humans on Stratosphere were in awe of the island, thanks to Stratosphere and him showing from his scanners. They could see some animal life as both aircraft fly overhead.

"Whoa..." Bulkhead wonderful.

"That's definitely unexpected." Arcee commented.

"It would seem that without the intervention of any humanity upon this island because of the perpetual storm cell, this island and the creatures that inhabit it have been able to survive and evolve overtime." Optimus gave his hypothesis.

Ash smiled as he then made his way to the hatch in the middle of the cockpit. "Stratosphere, open the hatch." In response, the hatch opens under his feet as Ash now goes into freefall. A second later, Ash transforms into his Predacon form, and took to the skies alongside TurboRacer and Stratosphere. "Whoa..."

TurboRacer flies in towards an open area down below, transforming into robot mode and lands gently as Indominus swoops down, transforming into human form with superhero-landing style. Once they saw the area is clear, they wave out to Stratosphere for the landing spot. Thunderbird Two flies in slow before firing his VTOL engines, coming in slow and carefully. Once the giant transporter touches down, the VTOL engines now cut out and the engines wind down. Once down, four telescopic legs deploy from where the VTOLs are, lifting Stratosphere's body, with part of his main body still on the ground. The main section stays down while the rest of the giant transporter stands on the legs. The ramp now lowers down to the ground, allowing the rest of the Autobots and the gang to disembark.