Y/n:"Wha-what are you doing??"

End of BTS pov....

He never did something like this,I know he sometimes kiss me on my forehead or cheeks but it was a brotherly kiss and this time its something else it's not feel like a brotherly kiss........

Soobin:"Kissing my gurl"

Y/n:"What!?.......Soobin look if you are playing prank then you better stop!"

He suddenly take out his gun and keep it on my head
Now I'm sure he is not my Soobin whom I know...he can't do such a thing like this even if he is playing a prank........I look at oppas and they also take out their guns making my eyes go winded....

Yoongi:"Leave her!!"

Soobin:"No never"(smirk)"I have some works to do with her and don't worry I will kill her once my work is done"

Taehyung:"You think you can-"

Author's pov.......

Soobin throw something which make the area fog as our BTS can't see anything and once the fog gone Soobin and y/n also gone they were no where to see.......

Jin:"Shit!!!"

Jungkook/Jimin:"what now!? He take her with him!"

Jhope:"and we don't know what he will do with her!"

Namjoon:"Let's go back to our-"

??/??:"Y/n!!!!"

Jin:"IU!?"

Jungkook:"Soobin! You!!"

He hold him by his collar and ready to give him a hard punch...

IU:"Jungkook! No he is not the one who kidnapped y/n"

IU's pov.......

BTS:"What!!?"

IU:"yes trust me he was someone else"

Soobin:"He was Alex"

Jin:"Alex? The most dangerous Mafia!"

Soobin:"yes"

Yoongi:"But how you know him?"

Shit! Why he have to ask this question now!?

IU:"That doesn't matter,first we have to find where y/n is!?"

Namjoon:"yeah she is right........lets go to our place"

We were about to walk but we stop when Taehyung speak

Taehyung:"Can we trust them?"

This question make them all to stare at us I look at Soobin and he was to looking at me....

IU:"Don't worry you can trust us"

Namjoon:"If you say so.......ok let's go"

We walk towards our car and sit while BTS sit in their car as we follow them.........(IU is driving the car)

Soobin:"I hope she is fine"

I glare at him....

IU:"it's all happened because you!"

Soobin:"What did I do???"

IU:"If you have come on time then she will not be with that fucking Alex!! You know him,he is already obsessed with her!! I swear if something happens to her,I'll not think twice to kill-"

Soobin:"ya! Nothing will happen to her!"

I hope so......
I didn't say anything and continue to drive soon we reached to a abandoned house. We come out from our car and walk towards the door where BTS were standing.....

 We come out from our car and walk towards the door where BTS were standing

Author's pov.....

Soobin:"Are we going to meet ghost? Do Ghost help us to find her??"

They all glare at him as he keep his index finger on his mouth....they all enter in the house and walk more forward soon they reached to an end...... Jin went infront and move the flower pot around making the wall move on left side again they all walk in that dark corridor and soon they face a door which have a security lock  Yoongi went to that look and trace his eyes the door open and they all walk in and saw a living room....

 Jin went infront and move the flower pot around making the wall move on left side again they all walk in that dark corridor and soon they face a door which have a security lock  Yoongi went to that look and trace his eyes the door open and they a...

BTS took a left turn as IU and Soobin follow them......again a security lock as again Yoongi put his thumb on that look and the lock trace his thumb and the door shot open...........

again a security lock as again Yoongi put his thumb on that look and the lock trace his thumb and the door shot open

IU and Soobin look at the view in awe but soon they got back to their serious face.............

Namjoon:"Track her phone"

Yoongi nodded and sit in his chair and started to track her phone..............

Thnx for reading! 😊