"Sounds good," He said.

~At house~

"You have a nice house." He said, as we're getting out of my car.

"Thank you.. I will warn you now, the dogs might bark at you then jump on you to smell you especially Shadow." I said.

"Who's Shadow?" He asked.

"My dad's retired military dog." I said, while opening the front door. "Dad, I'm home!".

"Hey, Dove!" Dad yelled. I could smell the gumbo cooking throughout the house.

"Smells good in here." Samon closes the door behind him and locks it for me. Lucky came around the corner and got all excited.

"Lucky, come here." I said. He ran over and I started to pet him. "Hey, big boy." Lucky lays down and rolls onto his back so i can give him belly rubs. I chuckled and scratch his belly.

"Who's dog is this?" Samon asked.

"This is my dog, plus I have two cats." I said. I look back at Samon and he looked like he wanted to pet Lucky. "You can pet Lucky if you want, he won't bite.".

Samon reached down and started scratching Lucky's belly.

"Samon, what a surprise." We stop scratching Lucky's belly and looked up to my dad standing there.

"Hey, dad. Samon is going to stay here for the night." I said.

"Everything okay?" Dad asked with concern.

"Yeah, my train canceled last-minute and my taxi never showed up." Samon said.

"I didn't want to leave him in the cold." I said, before me and him took off our shoes.

"I wouldn't either, why don't you two get cleaned up while I'm still cooking dinner." Dad said.

"Do you have old clothes that Samon can change into?" I asked.

"Yeah, in my closet in the far back." Dad said.

I look at Samon. "I'll show you to the guest bedroom and you can hop in the shower while I find some clothes for you and get you a towel." He nods before I lead him to the guest room

~

After I grabbed a towel and some clothes for Samon, I headed to the guest room and knocked before walking in. I hear the shower running so I assumed he was already in the shower.

"Samon, I got you that towel and some clothes. They should fit y-" I open the door and Samon was standing there only in boxers. I noticed how built he was and he has a six pack too plus his tattoos. Me and Samon just froze in place. I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I honestly thought you were in the shower." I held out the stuff and he grabbed it from my hands. "I'll just go, and I'm sorry again." I closed the door behind me and I covered my mouth with my hand. "Fuck, his hot underneath that uniform... If Nanba staff and inmates are seriously built like that, I'm in serious trouble." I thought then walked out of the guest room and went to my room to shower.

~Timeskips to later~
[10;30pm]

While my dad and Samon were asleep in their rooms, I was sitting on the kitchen island drinking a glass of whiskey by myself.

"I didn't know, you drink." I flinched and looked over to Samon walking over towards me.

"I drink sometimes on my days off. What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I can't sleep," He said.

I reached behind me and grabbed a clean drinking glass. "Wanna drink with me? It might help you sleep.".

"Sure," He said. I poured him some whiskey and handed it to him. "Thank you,".

"Hey, Samon." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked, before he drunk all his whiskey in one drink then looks at me.

"I'm sorry for walking in on you, I honestly thought you were in the shower. I feel bad." I said.

He puts his hand on my knee and he generally looked happy. "Hey, it's okay. I know, you didn't mean too.. Never thought i would see you all flustered like that.".

I hid my face in my hands. "I know, and it's embarrassing.".

Third person pov;
Samon sets the cup down then moved in front of Y/n and gently grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to the end of the kitchen island. He removed her hands from her face. His face was close from Y/n's face, like lips almost touching. Both Samon and Y/n were blushing from how close they are.

"I don't think it is." He whispered. He just stared into Y/n's eyes that felt like hours. Without thinking he kisses Y/n on the lips. It took Y/n by surprise at first, but before she could kiss back. Simon pulls away a little from her. He mumbled. "Sorry,".

"For what?" She whispered. He went in for another kiss and this time she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around Samon's neck. The both of them were starting to get hot and bothered with lust and desire. Samon could feel himself getting turned on by this, and wanted to take this to the bedroom.

Samon broke the kiss just to say. "Wrap your legs around me." Samon picks Y/n up from the kitchen island and she did exactly what Samon said. He went in for another kiss and started to walk out of the kitchen, and Y/n made sure to turn off all the kitchen and living room lights as she went by them. Samon quietly walked upstairs without waking Dean then walked into her room and quietly shut the door then locked it. Samon sets Y/n to her feet without breaking the kiss. Y/n grabbed the bottom of the shirt he's wearing and broke the kiss. Samon took the shirt off and threw it on the ground before helping Y/n take hers off and threw it on the ground as well.

Y/n looked down and saw Samon was hard. Samon gently grabbed her by the chin and made her look at him.

"We don't have to do this, you know." He said.

"I know.. Just go easy on me, I never done this before." She said, before he gave her a little peck on the lips.

"Me either, so we'll both be gentle. You can stop anytime, just tell me." He said, and she nodded. They both took off the rest of their clothes, before getting onto her bed. Samon hovers over her then aligns himself. He looks at her. "Are you sure, you want this?" He asked. She nods and wrapped her arms around his neck. He nods at her and slowly pushes himself in. She suppresses a painful moan when the pain hitted her,and she hid her face in Samon's neck. "Oh hell," He let out this quietly breath. This was going to be a long night for the both of them.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone I hope you guys like this chapter so far.

Thoughts?

I'm running out of ideas here, it is what it is I suppose 😅🤷‍♀️

Have a good day/night everyone!