Chapter 12

Since I want to be nice to you, imma throw some spice your way with this chapter. Consider this an early Christmas gift/ normal gift from me😏
--------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
~Jumpskip~

It's been about eight months since my baby brother has been found, and so far its been great. I'm growing close to my brother's friends plus the guards and warden. It's good to know that Nico is being taken cared of, under Nanba's watch and as of right now the higher ups are still looking into the situation with my brother. Warden Hyakushiki told me and dad, that there's a chance Nico was given a prison sentence illegally in America. And if that's true, my brother can be released from Nanba. Since Nico is a minor and no guardian was called about Nico of any way, Nanba physically can't hold him in prison if that's true.

It's getting colder in Japan. Winter is coming around the corner, and tonight is a cold night as I'm driving back home late at night from the music studio because a new song tomorrow is being released on my day off. As I'm driving closer to pass the docks where me and my dad go for the Nanba boat. I spotted someone standing there in a Nanba guard uniform, and when my car got closer, I realized who it was.

"Samon?" I mumbled, as I slowly stopped my car and rolled my window down. "Samon?".

He looked at me surprised. "Y/n? What are you doing here?".

"I should be asking you that? What are you doing out here so late, it's freezing." I questioned with concern.

"My train canceled last-minute, and I called a taxi but they still haven't shown up. " He said.

I noticed Samon slightly shaking from the cold. "Samon get in my car, you're shaking." He nods and walks around to the passengers side as i rolled up my window. I clicked on a button that's on my door and unlocked it. Samon got in the car and I relocked the door. I touched his cheek and his skin was ice cold. "Jesus, your skin is freezing." I turn up the heat and turned the air vents on Samon.

"Thank you," He said, before rubbing his hands then put them In front of the vents.

"How far do you live from here?" I asked.

"About an hour from here." He said.

"Do you work tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, tomorrow is my day off." He said.

"If you want you can stay at my house, it's not far from here. And I can take you home tomorrow." I said.

"I don't want to be a bother." He said.

"You won't be trust me, unless you're allergic to cats and dogs." I said.

"I'm not allergic, and if you're sure. I would appreciate it." He said.

"Alright, you can take a hot shower when we get to my home." I said, before I got the car moving.

"Thank you... Will your dad be okay with me, staying over?" He asked.

"Of course," I said, before I hear his stomach growl. I chuckled. "You'll love my dad's cooking.".

Samon chuckles. "What is he making?".

"My grandma's famous gumbo, it has a kick to it. But its so good though." I said.