When they reached the map room, Sidon and Link were murmuring to each other while Link finished his meal. The room was dimly lit, and the air was thick with tension. They both turned around and smiled at Riju and Tulin as they entered the room, but the smile quickly disappeared from their faces and turned into worried expressions as they saw how messy Riju and Tulin looked. The cuts and bruises on their faces and arms were evidence of the danger they had faced.

As Link rose from the bed, Sidon approached Riju and him, his eyes quickly scanning for any visible wounds. "Are you two all right?" he asked with concern etched on his face.

"We're fine," Riju replied, "but we were ambushed yesterday on our way back by some of the Yiga members of this time." Her words elicited gasps from Yunobo and Sidon, and even Link shot her a slight glare, wanting her to go into more detail.

As Sidon tended to their injuries, Link bombarded them with anxious inquiries. "What exactly happened? Are both of you alright? Did the Yiga pursue you all the way here? And where precisely did the attack take place?" Despite the visible evidence of wounds, Sidon remained composed and efficiently applied the medicinal herbs they had collected the previous day.

"We lost them somewhere in the Tabantha tundra and the nearby village, but we took a longer route just to be safe. Also, your horse Diablo came to our rescue and helped us escape with our lives," Tulin explained their journey. He felt relieved to share their experience with Passagerea, a better place than Riju.

"You have trained your horse well, especially since we didn't even have to lead it here," Riju acknowledged.

Link's voice was concerned as he addressed his companions, "Thank you, guys. However, are you guys absolutely certain that you're alright?" He was reassured that it was only a few scratches and they were fine. "We must gather the horses at once. I don't want to attract any unwanted attention from the clan," Link muttered urgently.

Riju drew attention to a troubling fact - the Yiga they were facing now were much more robust and skilled than the ones they had encountered in their own time. To make matters worse, they were being commanded by a blade master who went by the name of Sooga. The Yiga seemed to be relentlessly hunting them down, and their motivation was clear - they were searching for vital information about the Divine Beast and other matters.

Link was surprised to hear about Sooga's existence as he had never encountered anyone by that name in their timeline during his infiltration of the Yiga clan. The gravity of the situation was not lost on him, and he knew they had to proceed cautiously. Link retreated into deep thought, pondering their next move and the implications of their newfound information.

Riju furrowed her brow as she spoke, her eyes darting around the room as if checking for eavesdroppers. "The Yiga Clan has reason to believe our hideout is nearby. We cannot afford to let them discover this place, especially in a vulnerable location."

The group had forgotten about the Forgotten Temple - its name was an apt reflection of its obscurity. But they were all too aware of the risks associated with the Yiga, and the possibility that they might stumble upon the hidden rooms behind the mother goddess filled them with dread. That was something they didn't want happening at all.

"We must be extra careful," Link continued, his gaze piercing as he looked at each of them. "We cannot take any chances with the Yiga on our tails."

Sidon nodded thoughtfully, his eyes fixed on the group. "I agree. It's not safe for us to stay here any longer. We need to find a new spot to hide... But where can we go? The place I usually go under the Zora kingdom is spacious enough for all of us, but it's also dangerous. We could easily be spotted by some of the Zora." Sidon furrowed his brow, considering their options. "What about the caves on Death Mountain? They're well-hidden and not many people know about them."