chapter six

when rory came to tori and complained about the school saying she needed to make friends or it could reflect badly on her, she had no response when she questioned why she wasn't called in except that she had sadie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

when rory came to tori and complained about the school saying she needed to make friends or it could reflect badly on her, she had no response when she questioned why she wasn't called in except that she had sadie. 

and when lorelai questioned her over the same thing, she just made up something about sadie. but her being friends with sadie and being in theatre and soccer didn't stop her mom from her trip to the headmaster's being turned against her. 

she was being forced to join a parents club and in the same scolding, had been told everything about tori's involvement with the school.

"it seems you need to take a page out of your other daughter's book," headmaster charleston informed. 

"tori, what do you mean? i know she's on lights for the school musical and on the newspaper but-"

"miss gilmore isn't on lights, her friend miss gray is on lights, your daughter is in the show, the co-captain of the soccer team and on the school newspaper. she's got quite a large group of friends, so you can see why we're concerned about rory, can you not?" he continued. 

lorelai opened and closed her mouth, not sure what to say. her youngest daughter had kept secrets from her and even lied about it. so, she had to sit there and let the headmaster scold her as if she was a student. 

---

victoria got home from soccer practice, her uniform with sadie as to keep up the whole facade. well, she thought she was keeping up the facade, she had no clue that her mom already knew about everything. 

"hey, sorry i'm late, i was with sadie. she had practice. i thought i'd get in some extra study from the bleachers."

"only her?" lorelai asked as her youngest made her way into the kitchen to grab a soda. she followed close behind.

victoria flinched, shutting the fridge, "yeah. what's happening here?"

"nothing. i just had an interesting conversation with headmaster charleston about your involvement with the school."

she froze, staring at the can in her hand, "oh?"

"yeah, oh. he mentioned that you're not on lights, that you're actually in the show? not just that but apparently you and sadie are co-captain's of the girl's soccer team," she continued. "and i thought there was no way my daughter lied about all of this and kept it from me because she tells me everything but she had and i had to just sit there while he scolded me like i was the student."

"i'm sorry, mom-"

"how long?"

"what?"