Anime Movie Ratings

These are my anime movies, one for each year since 2020, when I discovered that there was such a thing.

(No offense to anyone that likes shounen, I'm just not a shounen person and I'm tired of being bullied for it fr)

Anygays, onto the list:

2020
The Stranger by the Shore

Genre: Romantic Drama (LGBTQ+)
Rating: ★★★★½
Thoughts: If you break the movie down, it's the anime version of Call Me By Your Name, but with a smaller age gap. Also, instead of Italy, we get a little Japanese island.

2021
Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop

Genre: Slice-of-Life, Teen Comedy
Rating: ★★
Thoughts: It really started off strong but it got me bored somewhere in the middle and I never looked back. It is really cute though, and I get what they wanted to do. Not everything needs a plot and a purpose, and I like that about this movie.

2022
Bubble

Genre: Action, Romance, Adventure
Rating: ★★★★
Thoughts: I think I watched this movie three or so times before I made my entire family watch it. The only Little Mermaid retelling that I wanna hear anything about, since y'all have the audacity to slander my man Eric from the Disney animation department (I will die mad abt it). Hibiki is mad fine, too, y'all have nothing to complain about ... Unless you're ableist.

2023
Drifting Home

Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Children's Film
Rating: ★★★
Thoughts: Oh, so you thought that just cos it's a children's movie, don't mean you ain't gon bawl your eyes out? Well, do I have some news for you, friend... And if you don't cry, you fr stronger than me.

""

Hey heyy
I just really thought the anime I watch would be interesting, but I might get back to making proper content again soon