☆𝕌𝕤☆𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓪 𝓜𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓲 ☆𝕌𝕤☆

Character: Тсукиноута МизукиTsukinouta Mizuki月の歌ミズキStatus: The main character

Tsukinouta Mizuki
月の歌ミズキ
Status: The main character.
Gender: W.
Age: 19 years old.
Birthday: 31.07
Zodiac sign: Leo.
Appearance: Fair skin. The hair is long to the lashes, from birth it has a triple color - light brown gradually turning into white at the tips of the hair, one black strand of hair. Her eyes are blue, but when it rains or she cries, they turn gray. She is wearing a white T-shirt and sneakers, black jeans, and no accessories (Her outfit is at the beginning).
Character: Shy, bold, defiant, distrustful, unfriendly, fair, honest, straightforward. (As the story progresses, it will open up and change).
Favorite colors: Black, red, white and bright blue.
Hobbies: Singing and cooking, painting. (Mostly a creative person) To cook.
Habits: When she is worried or nervous about something, she always bites her lower lip. He always tries to keep everything to himself. She cries when no one is looking.
Skills: Not available yet.
Weapon: Absent.
Parents: Yes, but not yet known.
Family: There are, but no known relatives. (Siblings defend).
Orientation: Straight.
Couple: No, but in love with the guy from her dreams.
Friends: No.
Class: Unknown.
Title: Absent.
Rating: None.
Rank: None.
Likes: Pomegranate, Lemon, ice cream (fruit, chocolate or with Orio/Twix), twix, orio, Schweppes, cola, hot chocolate, pizza, mango (ripe), kiwi, shrimp, crayfish, lobsters, sushi, red fish, coffee 3 in 1. Loves flowers but most of all roses, animals but more kittens, rain and night.
Hates: Insides (liver, heart, brains, etc.), cigarettes, alcohol and drunk people (due to mental trauma), drugs when touching her hair or her (Allows only family and those whom he trusts).
Biography: Since childhood, Mizuki's parents have been deceiving her. At 11, she found out that she wasn't really a desirable child. Mom and dad were constantly fighting and soon divorced. The reason for the divorce was that the father decided to leave them by going to another woman with children who were not his relatives. The mother starts drinking and blames Mizuki for everything. When she turns 16, her mother finds herself a man who for three years lived at her expense, humiliated and insulted Mizuki's mother. The mother kicked the man out more than once, and then returned him three days later. One of those times, when the mother kicked out that man saying that she broke up with him forever. Her aunt and her man and his brother come to visit them. After meeting him, he comes to visit them again when Aunt Mizuki came to visit them from work. Three adults had been drinking and when they ran out of alcohol, they were going to go to the store for a drink. And while her mother and aunt were getting ready, that man began to molest Mizuka. Under the guise of playing and fooling around, he touched her breasts, which the girl did not like, she ran away from him to her mother, but despite this he continued to molest her, which is why the girl began to run all over the apartment from him. The mother, seeing the man's strange behavior towards Mizuka, intervened. She said that she was ready and they could go to the store, but the man wanted to stay, which Mizuki's mother did not allow. Somehow, she managed to get the man out of the apartment. Mizuki thought that her mother hadn't noticed this, and so she wondered if she should tell her about it or keep quiet... The girl wanted to write for her mother, so she decided to keep silent anyway, she decided that she most likely misunderstood that man. Perhaps he did not reach out to her and really just tried to get along with her, but did not take into account the fact that she was no longer a small child to fool around like that. But then, some time later, when her mother returned, it was evening and she accidentally overheard a conversation between her mother and her aunt. It turned out that her mother noticed this and she didn't like it, she immediately decided to cut ties with that man. And so when he called her mom a few days later, he started talking about Mizuka, which angered the woman and she sent him. Since then, Mizuki doesn't like it when someone else touches her. She soon finds out that if her mom hadn't had an abortion with her first and third child, Mizuki might have had brothers. As it turned out, the first and third were also from her father. The girl sometimes thought that her mother would also get rid of her as well as her sons. The girl was also often bullied at school, in the 9th grade she was forced to transfer to another school, as her class was dismissed due to the fact that there were not the right number of children in it. Mizuki thinks that at the new school, she will be able to make friends, but she was very wrong about that. Her new classmates pretended to be friends and smiled sweetly at her, but behind her back they did nasty things to her. Not knowing them, the girl decided to confide in them, which was why she was disgraced, but rather rumors were spread about her that she was a girl of easy virtue. Guys began to write to her and threaten that they would come to her not only at school, but also to her home. Mizuki didn't understand how they knew her personal information, because apart from her classmates, no one else could know. She was scared to go outside because of it. After this incident, she decided not to trust anyone anymore. She also often had dreams about a mysterious guy, she often drew his image on paper or on her phone. Mizuki thought that the guy in her dreams was just her imagination. Until she was 18, she didn't actually meet the same guy. With his arrival, the girl's life has completely changed.

The author of the character: Yu.