☆𝕌𝕤☆𝔏𝔲𝔫𝔞𝔯_𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢☆𝕌𝕤☆

One day the world began to change

One day the world began to change. Out of nowhere, a large building appeared, similar to a game. At first, people were enveloped in panic and fear, they did not know what it was... Is this a sign? A sign that notifies that the end of the world is already near... Or is it the work of uninvited guests from the galaxy? Or maybe not them, but people from other worlds? The only way to find out what it is... It's going into that building. And her name is《Lunar Empire》a world that unites other worlds. It's hard to get into the game itself, and if you do, it's unlikely to get out of there alive. In that world there are various monsters and bosses with whom you need to fight, as well as perform tasks that the system gives you, or you can choose a quest of a certain rank yourself. You will receive a reward at their expense, but the reward itself will depend on the difficulty of the rank. There are a total of seven ranks in the《Lunar Empire》:

SSS - Is the maximum, as well as the highest rank of all. People with this rank are considered the strongest, some of them are even considered gods. They have the most opportunities and access. Tasks, bosses and monsters with this rank are considered the most difficult and dangerous. There are no safe zones. There will also be traps. The chance of survival is 0.1%. Rewards of this rank are very rare, more likely to get them in a dungeon or from bosses of the same rank. If you complete the tasks of the SSS rank system, then the reward will be appropriate.
SS - Is a high rank. People with this rank are stronger than those below their class. They can also be on an equal footing with people of SSS rank. They also have more options and access. Tasks, bosses and monsters with this rank are considered difficult and dangerous. There are rarely safe zones where people could rest or be treated. The probability that there will be traps is 50%. The chance of survival is 25%. Rewards with this rank are also rare, but there are more chances to get them in a dungeon of SSS rank. Such rewards, even of the same dungeon or boss rank, are rare. For completing a task of the SS rank system, the reward will be appropriate.
S - Is a high rank. People with this rank are weaker than SSS and SS, but outperform those below their rank. They can resist the crowd with the rank of C, B and A. I also have many opportunities and accesses, but compared to the rank of SS and SS, they have limitations. Tasks, bosses and monsters with this rank are difficult but passable. There are slightly more safe zones than in SS ranks. The probability that there will be traps is 15%. The chance of survival is 50%. Rewards of this rank are more often found in dungeons or bosses of rank S. There is a small chance that they can fall from a dungeon or a boss of rank A. For completing a task of the S-rank system, the reward will be appropriate.
A - Is the average rank. People with this rank are stronger than those with rank C, D or F. They can stand up against a rank F crowd. Five people can fight against Rank C. There are ten people against Rank D. They have few opportunities and access. Tasks, bosses and monsters of this rank are of average difficulty. There are safe zones. The probability that there will be traps is 5%. The chance of survival is 75%. Awards with this rank can be obtained everywhere. For completing the task of the A-rank system, the reward will be appropriate.
C - Is the average rank. People with this rank can resist those with the rank of A. I also have few opportunities and access. Tasks, bosses and monsters of this rank of medium difficulty. There are safe zones. There are no traps. The chance of survival is 90%. Awards of this rank can also be obtained everywhere. For completing the task of the rank C system, the reward will be appropriate.
D - Is considered an average rank. People with this rank are equal to those with the C rank. I also have few opportunities and accesses, as well as restrictions. Tasks, bosses and monsters with this rank have little difficulty. There are safe zones. There are no traps. The chance of survival is 95%. Awards with this rank are considered bad, but better than awards of rank F. They can also be obtained everywhere. For completing a task of a rank D system, the reward will be appropriate, or if you are lucky, you can get a rank C or A reward.
F - Is the lowest rank. People with this rank are weak. Some of them become servants or slaves of those above their rank. They have great limitations and very few opportunities and accesses. Tasks, bosses and monsters with this rank are considered weak and easily passable. There are safe zones. There are no traps. The chance of survival is 50%. Awards with this rank are considered the worst and useless. You can get them everywhere. For completing a task of a rank A system, the reward will be appropriate, or if you are lucky, you can get an award of rank A, C or B.