Entry of yilling patriarch

Immortal don’t need permission from mortal.
Lan wangji's sword like voice echo the hall room, everyone except some selective people feel they cannot talk, their mouth is sealed shut by silence spell.

Seeing this twin jump on his father trying to comfort him.

Nei mingjue thought how ironic the situation is. Almost two hundreds people are silent in mere second.

After some moment lan wangji simple said wei ying.

Again the portal open same goddess come out but with different dress and different arua. She took of her vile. It’s none other than yilling patriarch wei wuxian sect leader wei Himself.
His presence is too oppressive and looks like a real Queen.

Who dare to anger my husband!!!
He thunder.

the twin answer instantly.
That pig man mom!!!

Wei ying lift the spell with a small hand gesture, everyone again breathe, wei wuxian shameless go sit on lan zhan's lap, touch their bond mark and start to kiss, lan zhan start to emit bright azure blue light and wei ying blood red.

Do anyone need proof of their marriage?
Or who they really are?

This sight hit in lan Xichens gut he cannot possesse this he faint.

But none have time to think about him, the hall slowly become normal.

Lan wangji stubbornly hold him and he also shamelessly sitting on his lap.

Now out of nowhere four weapon sprit metalized human body and sitting two side of the immortal couple.

People from lan sect who have seen this lan discipline before stare at them as if their eyes come out of the socket.

Everyone just watched what is unfolding in front of them.

Everything they know is a Blunt lie.

Solid proof is wei wuxian an immortal if he is as say he sould not be an immortal.

As for marriage whole cultivation world is their witness and their heavenly blessing. But the kids age is not fitting.
Though clearly they are their own.

As loyal as sect leader yuo, he sacrifice Himself for greater good and ask.

Sect leader yuo : um young master Sezui and Jingyi,  how old are you?

Actually everyone present here also want to know.

A-yi : our actually age according to cultivation calendar is one year.

Everyone is now more dumbfounded sit rooted.
Seeing this a-yuan explain

A-yuan : we live most of the time in immortal realm with nai nai Baoshan Sareen and Lan Yi. There is time difference so our physical age is four.

Now everything is making more sence why they are still alive and yilling patriarch did not strike.

Lan Xichen gain his consciousness on his own and start to repeat in his mind what actually happen

His brother is married with wei wuxian.

They are immortal master of Yin and Yang.

Have two son Sezui and Jingyi.

His uncle know from the start as per immortal rules he cannot say anything.

After knowing the truth his uncle cannot even accept his falsehood so they become bad blood.

Now Whole nie sect is tied with wei sect.

There is no witch trick da ge is healthy and genuinely happy now.

Maybe they cannot interfere but they have whole sect in a self conscious holy land.

He helplessly look at yao, but now yao is not looking at him anymore.
Again a child appear and deeply bow wangxian couple.

Master wei, master lan it’s time for launch.
Nei Huasang shout,
Wei xiong can i join!

Wei ying smiled and lan zhan replied.

A-shen, tell our head cook we will have some guest and bye some jesmin tea.
A-shen bow and vanished, the mention of jesmin tea lan Xichen realised his brother is inviting him.

Jin took this chance to make plan how to get from this incoming death so he said.

Ah ah ha yes Let's take two hour break then we will continue again.

Then wei wuxian open a portal and call nei sect, lan qiren give lan Xichen a look mean behave and shut your mouth.

Then lan sect and nei sect go with wei sect.

Jiang cheng is dying to follow but understand even Subian hate him. So he don’t dare.

Lan Xichen feel like a child first time come out of home.
In dining hall everyone eat same food and as usual shameless couples, lan Xichen look here and there and become shocked to see his da ge even participate this shameless couple computations. Seeing this li Mianmian say.

Li Mianmian : umm sect leader lan, it’s happened every day here, as for breakfast, wei wuxian don’t woke up and dinner um um you understand right?
Right.

After launch lan Xichen start to wank, go where his foot take him, now he is standing in a spritual lotus dock, he feel like his again in his mother's embrace.

When it’s time to go back everyone came where lan Xichen is standing, then uncle qiren said in a cold voice.

I think you have seen enough, it’s time to discuss with your a-yao.

It's not like uncle is not talk like that but now it feels like thousands Sword pice through his heart.
He become so blind to believe a-yao, he didn’t even notice before now, his uncle's cultivation suppress everyone in his sect, his own baby brother now married have two son and an immortal.

Wei ying pick two best blooming lotus flower and open the portal whin open on the conference hall room gate.

Jin Zixuan came to great wei wuxian, now he is most loyal fan of this couple.

Wei Wuxian give him one lotus and other on Lan Xichen both stare at him, then wei wuxian smiled a sly smile and said something, they both shiver,

"Hold this on your hand you are going to need this, what will going to happen. "