•🤍🦢🩰•

Start from the beginning

"you kissed ash once and now you think you can take my place? thats cute" she says as i furrow my brows in confusion. "huh?" i say confused. "oh- did he not tell you? me and him use to date, we're kinda still a thing. So back off." she says as maddy gets up and turns around. "My anger level is about to go over 100 if you dont start walking." she says as evelyn gives a dirty look once more and walks away.

"she makes me angry" kat says. I feel a tap on my shoulder to see an old friend. "Rue!" i say as i pull her in a hug as she lightly hugs me back. "wanna smoke?" she asks making me smile. "Of course!" i say as we walk off.

We walk to a quieter area behind the bleachers where we see three guys. Marco, ashtray and their friend Harry. Me and rue sit and talk as i roll us a joint each. I keep occasionally looking over to the three boys as they seem to be looking over alot too. I put the joint to my lips and light it. Taking the first long drag. "That's beautiful weed" i say as rue takes the joint from me and asks "who'd you get it off?".

I shrug. "Cant remember" i say knowing for a fact this was the weed ashtray gave me. We continue puffing when the three guys walk over. "You two go a lighter we can borrow? ours gave out" marco said as the three walked over. I held the joint to my lips as i reached for the lighter in my pocket and chucking it to them.

"Thanks" he says as he lights the joint inbetween ashtrays lips. "Didnt know you smoked giana" marco says. "Alot you dont know about me" i say as i blow out smoke. He smirks. "Rue, come by shop later fez wants to see you" ash says to rue. "Will do, wanna come giana?" she asks me. "Im good, got things to do people to see" i say as she laughs. "Sorry mrs popular" she says as i laugh and push her. "Just loved sweetie" i say as she laughs. We both get up and begin to walk away.

"party tomorrow night, you both should come" marco suggests. I shrug at him. "maybe" i say before me and rue walk round the bleachers and towards the school. We begin walking away when rue laughs. "Whats your high ass laughing about?" i say with a smile as she then sighs. "Your so oblivious" she says. "To what?" i laugh confused. "Ashtray. Hes into you" she says as i shake my head. "Shut up" i say as we walk into school.

"whatever, dont say i didnt tell ya so" she says as i roll my eyes and laugh.

————

The end of the day comes around and im walking out of school with my brother laughing at something we'd both remembered. "Hey giana wait up!" i hear marco call as me and caid turn around. "we're all hanging out later and wondering if you wanted to come" he says as i look slightly confused. "uhh im good thanks though" i say as he nods slowly. "Ight well ill see you at that party tomorrow then yeah?" he says as i nod.

Me and micadean get in his car and drive home. We decided to spend the night together and hang out. We did it often, he was my pre made bestfriend. We sat and watched our favourite movies and ate snacks, going live and on omegle etc.

@gigi.taiani

taiani